Author Topic: planes in buildings...  (Read 4026 times)

deltaleader

planes in buildings...
« on: June 07, 2013, 03:20:23 am »
I have tried everything I could from disabling all add on scenery to removing and reinstalling PHNL. I cannot seem to get the default scenery from showing regardless of where FSDT PHNL is in my scenery list. How do I fix the planes from being in the building? Looks like to me those are the default scenery buildings.

http://home.comcast.net/~deltaleader71/phnl.jpg
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:42:11 am by virtuali »
ex-Private Pilot, life long Flight Simmer...can't really tell you about my other hobbies...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: planes in buildings...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:44:25 am »
How do I fix the planes from being in the building? Looks like to me those are the default scenery buildings.

As explained many times on the forum, whenever you see "double something" with default buildings mixed in, it's never a problem of the scenery itself, and it's always caused by another AFCAD from another scenery (those buildings comes from there). The most common causes are AFCAD supplied with AI traffic packs such as My Traffic or Traffic X.

Use the free FSX Airport Scanner to search for AFCAD duplicates and remove them.

deltaleader

Re: planes in buildings...
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 05:56:50 pm »
yea I tried the duplicate scenery search. There was none for that area. I don't have any of those traffic packs since I mostly do military stuff. Only thing I did recently was install FSGenesis USA, Alaska and HI. Maybe it changed something. I don't remember seeing dups before.
ex-Private Pilot, life long Flight Simmer...can't really tell you about my other hobbies...