FSDreamTeam forum
November 27, 2020, 10:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Progressive Taxi At KDFW  (Read 3210 times)
kermitthebaron

« on: June 16, 2013, 03:19:55 PM »

Hello, I just realized that my FSX feature: Progressive Taxi, Doesn't seem to work at KDFW.  Don't know whats up with it???  Got any ideas how to repair this feature?  Thanks so much,   kermitthebaron
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 04:06:01 PM »

As already discussed several times on this forum, all our recent sceneries don't fully support Progressive taxi, it's not a bug, it's a side effect of the ground textures being DX10 compliant and fully native FSX with shaders so, it's nothing that can or have to be fixed.

Since we have a Follow Me feature in GSX and also considering that GSX is free to use at all our airports, we think this an acceptable compromise, and a more realistic option to find your way to the gate.

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 04:27:11 PM »

It's better to start to learn to read taxiway signs anyways, real world pilots don't have magic yellow arrows telling them where to go!
kermitthebaron

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 07:00:00 PM »

No, I totally agree.  I just was wondering?  I will be getting GSX very soon anyways, but your right to the tee.  I appreciate the feedback, thanks, kermitthebaron
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: