Author Topic: Invalid Coupon  (Read 8260 times)

pilotba747

Invalid Coupon
« on: May 16, 2013, 02:34:45 pm »
I have just installed KJFK v2, when I tried to purchase at the upgrade price I am informed that I submited an invalid coupon code. I used the code JFKUSER as I purchased the airport prior to Jan 1st 2013, however I also tried the other code as well neither worked for me. Please advise.

Peter.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Invalid Coupon
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 02:42:10 pm »
As explained in the JFK V2 discount announcement thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=8497.0

E-mail changes

The system checks the email you are using to purchase JFK V2 that must be the same of the one used to purchase JFK V1. If you changed the email in the meantime, please have a look at the Esellerate support site here for explanations how to update your email address:

http://shopper.esellerate.net/link/portal/5570/5620/Article/568/My-e-mail-address-has-changed-How-do-I-retrieve-my-order-information-serial-number

pilotba747

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 08:08:18 am »
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I guess you are refering to the email address, I am still using the same email address as when I purchased the original KJFK, it still wont accept the coupon. Please advise.

Thanks,

Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 01:01:36 pm »
I guess you are refering to the email address, I am still using the same email address as when I purchased the original KJFK, it still wont accept the coupon

If the site said the coupon is invalid, it means you aren't.

If you contact us by email, we can check which email you used for your original order, and eventually change it with the one you are using now.

pilotba747

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 01:53:15 pm »
Hi,

I have just attempted today the 22nd of May to purchase again KJFK V2 and am still getting invalid coupon despite sending you via email as requested my proof of purchase for v1 on the 17th of May. I am not sure why any of this is necessary as non of my details have changed since my purchase of v1. Please advise.

Regards

Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 07:08:51 pm »
I have just attempted today the 22nd of May to purchase again KJFK V2 and am still getting invalid coupon

If the site said the coupon is invalid, it means you are doing something wrong.

Are you SURE you are trying to purchase JFK V2 ( V2!! ) ??? If you try to purchase JFK V1 and insert the Coupon code for the JKF V2 upgrade, it will still tell you the Coupon is invalid, even if you email was right, because that Coupon is only valid for a JFK V2 purchase.

Even if this might sound confusing, there are two JFK products available for sale, the old version can stil be purchased, both because it's the only version for FS9, and because we lowered the price too, so someone might want to get it anyway, to get some savings.

despite sending you via email as requested my proof of purchase for v1 on the 17th of May.

Are you getting problems with your email ? I replied to you on the same day, telling your email was correct.

pilotba747

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 03:30:43 pm »
Hi,

Thankyou for getting back to me. As per your last reply to me, I have just tried again to purchase KJFK V2 having double checked all the points made in your last post and I still can't get the site to accept the coupon. I have got V2 installed and all references to V1 have gone, I unregistered V1 in FSX and then uninstalled with windows add and remove programs, then installed V2, I relaunched FSX after each action.

I think I may be having problems with email, I know of a couple of emails that I shoud have recieved and haven't got.

Regards

Peter