Author Topic: No textures visible  (Read 4415 times)

Airbus_Fan

No textures visible
« on: May 10, 2013, 01:25:56 pm »
Hello Guys

Wanted to do yesterday was a flight from LSZH to LMPA and set as my flight to Zurich to the gate I noticed the textures are no longer at the terminal.
Change to the exterior and found that because the textures are missing in all the buildings, the vehicles (cars and buses) on the road ahead are far from black and when they come closer almost transparent.
This is on all aiports of FSDT as all other Aerosoft Airport FlyTampa etc do not have this problem.
I also get this error
Couatl Scripting Engine for FSX does not work

Here is 2 pictures looks like the

http://www10.pic-upload.de/10.05.13/mudqgutwl.jpg

http://www7.pic-upload.de/10.05.13/4h5izc8japz1.jpg

What Have I already tried to uninstall in. / Reinst. no improvement
Nvidea inspector has set to default settings does not help either.
Direct X 10 preview is Disabled
Antivirus Software To set the scripting is not couatl not scanned
All BGLmanx.DLL and BGLmanx.Dat dateine ​​are not checked

For more solutions I would be very grateful.

Best Regards
Airbus_Fan
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:07:10 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No textures visible
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 03:10:13 pm »
Change to the exterior and found that because the textures are missing in all the buildings, the vehicles (cars and buses) on the road ahead are far from black and when they come closer almost transparent.

Your screenshots are not very clear but assuming you see all buildings, just without textures, and assuming you haven't moved any files manually (you shouldn't, and if you did, reinstall everything), the problem is surely caused by a problem with your video settings.  It might be related to video memory corruption or exhaustion, due to wrong or too high settings or wrong tweaks.

- First try to reset your video driver settings to default. Be sure you don't use "Transparency Antialiasing" (or "Adaptive Anti-aliasing" ).

- If that doesn't work, try to update your video driver too.

- If that doesn't work, try to reset your %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG file, to have FSX rebuild a new one with default settings

- Be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak to the FSX.CFG, you can enabled it with the Addon Manager too, that's the only setting that really needs to be applied.

I also get this error Couatl Scripting Engine for FSX does not work

This is an entirely different issue that doesn't have anything to do with the previous one. That message doesn't say just that, it says that you can find error details in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.ERR file.

Post its content here, so we can check what the problem is.