FSDreamTeam forum
September 22, 2017, 12:32:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GSX 1.9.9 with SODE integration has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK Version 2 UPDATE for existing JFK users  (Read 50802 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 06:58:42 PM »

I tried to purchase V2 using the coupon (I purchased V1 mid 2011) entered by mistake a wrong letter in the e-mail address, amended it but  I keep getting  that the coupon has been used and cannot be reused....

The problem is not that you entered your email wrong, so the Coupon has been "burned" (it doesn't happen, unless you choose to complete the order anyway without the Coupon), the system is telling you have already used the JFK V2 Upgrade Coupon because you HAVE used it months ago!

I've checked your orders, and you ordered JFK V2 back in April and correctly used the Coupon so, no need to repurchase it again now! If you lost your purchased receipt, use the procedure in our FAQ page to retrieve another copy.

jolly_s

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 08:42:55 PM »

Thanks mate, you are right, I forgot I purchased it, I have it, all is fine, thanks for your prompt reply  Smiley
Locarno1

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 11:43:13 AM »

I'm trying to enter in the Coupon code JFKUSER but it's not accepting it? Any idea?
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 12:13:46 PM »

I'm trying to enter in the Coupon code JFKUSER but it's not accepting it? Any idea?

The Coupon works, but it's likely you are using a different email to the one you used to purchase JFK originally.

Locarno1

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 12:38:45 PM »

The Coupon works, but it's likely you are using a different email to the one you used to purchase JFK originally.

I see Wink will try the other ones I have
phantomflyer

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2014, 12:17:14 PM »

Thank you FSDT - I've been a loyal customer for many years now and got my discounts no problem whatsoever. Everyone that are having problems must read the information (eg. - email address different and correct coupon code not entered) and do what they tell you or else you will be charged the full price! You can easily tell if that happened because the discount will not show when you are ready to click the confirm button!

Great products and great support.

Regards
Bill
Roman

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2014, 12:59:49 PM »

I cannot find where to put a discount coupon for JFK version 2 ? Could you advice me. Thanks Roman
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »

I cannot find where to put a discount coupon for JFK version 2 ? Could you advice me. Thanks Roman

There's a Coupon ID field in both the Web page and the integrated purchase process in FSX.

Just be sure you DO NOT select "PayPal Express checkout" because, the whole point of the Express Checkout is to skip the page where you insert all your name/address, which also contains the Coupon ID field!

If you want to pay with PayPal with a Coupon, don't select the express checkout button, but go ahead normally, fill the fields with your data AND the Coupon, and then select to pay with PayPal.

Roman

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »

Also I would like to buy Dallas and Vancouver togther with upgrade of JFK, any other discount on that? Thanks Roman
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2014, 01:24:46 PM »

Also I would like to buy Dallas and Vancouver togther with upgrade of JFK, any other discount on that? Thanks Roman

There's always the Cross-Sell discount option when purchasing 2 or more products together, that's always active:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,2159.0.html

Rafal

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2017, 11:42:19 PM »

Dear Umberto,

Having bought PMDG's new 747 I thought it is time to do some long-haul flights.  Smiley So, I decided to fly from EDDF or EGLL to KJFK.
I have v1 of your KJFK scenery and thought I could upgrade to v2. However I see there is a significant price difference between your shop and simMarket.
The discounted price (60% off) for v2 at Esellerate (where I bought v1) is around 14 euro while at simMarket it is only 8.45.

Before I decide to buy I wanted to make sure if there is a mistake in any of these shops.
Or if there is no mistake does it mean buying at Esellerate may be more expensive for customers?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

All the best,
Rafal Haczek

i5 2500k 3.3 GHz @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 560Ti 1GB, Z68, 8 GB RAM, WD Caviar 500 GB 7200 rpm, Corsair HX750W PSU,
Cooler Master Elite 430 case, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, FSX Accel
por930

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2017, 03:28:37 PM »

Dear Umberto,

Having bought PMDG's new 747 I thought it is time to do some long-haul flights.  Smiley So, I decided to fly from EDDF or EGLL to KJFK.
I have v1 of your KJFK scenery and thought I could upgrade to v2. However I see there is a significant price difference between your shop and simMarket.
The discounted price (60% off) for v2 at Esellerate (where I bought v1) is around 14 euro while at simMarket it is only 8.45.

Before I decide to buy I wanted to make sure if there is a mistake in any of these shops.
Or if there is no mistake does it mean buying at Esellerate may be more expensive for customers?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Umberto, Are the comments by Rafal correct? I looked at Simmarket, and while JFK v2 is 29 euro, it offers an update for 6.87 euro. if you purchased off them. I purchased off you, so i guess I do not qualify for the Simmarket deal..

All the best,
Rafal Haczek

Geoff
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2017, 12:00:13 PM »

Having bought PMDG's new 747 I thought it is time to do some long-haul flights.  Smiley So, I decided to fly from EDDF or EGLL to KJFK. I have v1 of your KJFK scenery and thought I could upgrade to v2. However I see there is a significant price difference between your shop and simMarket. The discounted price (60% off) for v2 at Esellerate (where I bought v1) is around 14 euro while at simMarket it is only 8.45.

- The discount is supposed to be 60% for users that bought JFK V1 before 2013, and 70% for users that bought it in 2013+. Since Simmarket started to carry our products in 2013, there wasn't any need for them to offer the pre-2013 discount option, since all their JFK V1 customers would surely have bought it in 2013 and beyond.

So, if you bought JFK V1 in or after 2013, you can use the 70% discount coupon code, but if you bought it before, the discount will be 60% instead.

- The Simmarket was still based on the 2013 EUR/USD quotation. We recently adjusted prices, but the JFK upgrade offer must have been left out, so we'll ask Simmarket to update it too.

solo1984

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2017, 11:57:01 PM »

Hi
I've bought v1 at FsPilotShop 1 month ago, and when I try to buy V2 the price is $29....  Cry
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2017, 10:41:50 AM »

I've bought v1 at FsPilotShop 1 month ago, and when I try to buy V2 the price is $29....  Cry

That's because they don't sell the upgrade. We'll might talk to them, since it never occurred to me they didn't had the upgrade listed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: