FSDreamTeam forum
November 22, 2017, 04:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK Version 2 UPDATE for existing JFK users  (Read 53302 times)
diceflo

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »

thanks, it sounded like an easy fix until I realized that I used an email address that I no longer use and have not remebered the password because it was a long time ago. I saved all my info when I bought it but that was not saved for the long duration for some reason. It was only recently that the email with order number "dissapeared". It was a long time ago and I did not think I would need that information ago. I remember the email address but not the password. Can you help me with this? thanks
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 05:29:04 PM »

thanks, it sounded like an easy fix until I realized that I used an email address that I no longer use and have not remebered the password because it was a long time ago

The link on Esellerate page that explains what to do after an email change, included also what to do in this case:

If you do not know your order number and you no longer have access to the e-mail address you used when you ordered, please continue with this Troubleshooter and/or submit a ticket to eSellerate's Support team for assistance and let us know the e-mail address (and/or the name and product purchased) for your order.  We will be happy to look up your order and asisst you.

diceflo

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 06:52:44 PM »

This is getting more complicated. How do I submit a trouble ticket? there is no link and the troubleshooter does not end at a support ticket but at the end of searching. I can't get my order number sent to me because I don't use that email anymore and have no access to it. To change email address I need the old password which I don't have. It's just going around in circles.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 10:09:50 PM »

How do I submit a trouble ticket? there is no link and the troubleshooter does not end at a support ticket but at the end of searching.

Use the Esellerate support address:

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]

OR

Send me your old email (in private!) and we can fix your order for you.

diceflo

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 05:21:37 AM »

Thank you so much for your help. I contacted the correct department and they fixed it for me, great customer service and now I can use the new product and save some money!
Paul J

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 02:43:34 PM »

Hi Umberto! Can you tell me - did the update include DX10-compliant code?

All the Best,

pj

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »

Hi Umberto! Can you tell me - did the update include DX10-compliant code?

Yes, from V2.0 and above, JFK it's entirely DX10 compliant.

ianj844

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »

Is the coupon code still valid?
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »

Is the coupon code still valid?

The Coupon is always valid, the only difference now, is that it's worth 60% discount if you purchased before 2013.

jamo2oo9

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 12:39:10 AM »

Is eSellerate down? I bought V2 tonight and now I can't get the activation code on their website. Keeps giving me Cannot Process Request when I click submit. The code is automatically placed in the box so it can't be the code.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 08:54:33 AM »

Is eSellerate down? I bought V2 tonight and now I can't get the activation code on their website.

Are you trying to activate using the manual activation ? That's not the normal activation method, it's just a backup to be used in case your PC is not connected to the internet.

If your PC is connected to the internet, but the manual activation appears, it's likely another program, like a firewall or an antivirus or a similar security-related product is blocking online access to FSX, so you must turn it off in order to activate.

jamo2oo9

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »

Is eSellerate down? I bought V2 tonight and now I can't get the activation code on their website.

Are you trying to activate using the manual activation ? That's not the normal activation method, it's just a backup to be used in case your PC is not connected to the internet.

If your PC is connected to the internet, but the manual activation appears, it's likely another program, like a firewall or an antivirus or a similar security-related product is blocking online access to FSX, so you must turn it off in order to activate.

I was activating it last night and it didn't work but now it's working. I didn't disable anything.
spikesforu

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 08:21:20 AM »

I was trying to use the special code to purchase JFK v2 but i get "The usage count for the coupon entered has been exceeded. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon." Is the code not working anymore?
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2013, 09:02:33 AM »

Is the code not working anymore?

The Coupon surely works but, if you got that message, it means you already used it. Since it seems you used a different email to register on the forum, I can't check your orders so, you must contact support by email, giving the email you used to try to purchase JFK V2, so we can check it.

jolly_s

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 06:36:37 PM »

Good evening
I tried to purchase V2 using the coupon (I purchased V1 mid 2011) entered by mistake a wrong letter in the e-mail address,
amended it but  I keep getting  that the coupon has been used and cannot be reused....
Please advise.
Joel
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: