FSDreamTeam forum
November 20, 2017, 10:34:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK Version 2 UPDATE for existing JFK users  (Read 53240 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« on: April 27, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »

JFK Version 2 is a new product, for FSX only, that can be bought at a significant discount for existing users. The product list price it's the same (22.90 or 34.00$) as JFK V1.x, and the upgrade discount changes depending how long ago you bought JFK v1.

If you purchased JFK before Jan 1st 2013, you can upgrade JFK V2 at 60% off, by inserting the following Coupon code in the "Coupon ID" field of the ordering page:
JFKUSER

If you purchased JFK after Jan 1st 2013, you can upgrade to JFK V2 at 70% off, by inserting the following Coupon code in the "Coupon ID" field of the ordering page:
JFKUSER2013

SPECIAL Launch OFFER, Valid until May 31th

Everyone, including those that purchased JFK before 2013, can upgrade to JFK V2 at 70% discount, you will still have to insert the JFKUSER code in order to be recognized, but that code is worth 70% discount until the End of May. From June 1st, the Coupon will revert back to the standard 60% discount, so you will still be able to upgrade to JFK V2 after June, but at a slightly higher price.

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

E-mail changes

The system checks the email you are using to purchase JFK V2 that must be the same of the one used to purchase JFK V1. If you changed the email in the meantime, please have a look at the Esellerate support site here for explanations how to update your email address:

http://shopper.esellerate.net/link/portal/5570/5620/Article/568/My-e-mail-address-has-changed-How-do-I-retrieve-my-order-information-serial-number

JFK v1.0 Price reduction

Starting today, JFK v1.0 price is reduced from 22.90/34$ to 17.90/24$, the product is still on sale, since it's the only version that is available for FS9. If you use FSX, we strongly suggest to buy JFK V2 instead but, even if you purchase JFK v1 now for any reason (FS9 user, system requirements, simple mistake, etc.) you can still upgrade to the V2 version, and your combined spending, thanks to the V1 price reduction, will be the same as if you bought V2 straight away.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:41:09 AM by virtuali » Logged

Michael_B767_ATP

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »

Hi,

Just purchased the KJFK update, had to change my email address because I moved. After purchase with the included discount (JFKUSER) code, I was charged $39.90.

How can I get this fixed?.

Thanks
Mike

Michael_B767_ATP

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:29:05 PM »

Hi,

Looking at the receipt it looks like it selected GSX, don't know why it did that. I already purchased GSX some time ago. Here are two screen shots showing the order of KJFK v2 and my GSX receipt. I blocked out some order, registration info and mailing address.

http://www.rmfc.us/photos/FSTD1.jpg

http://www.rmfc.us/photos/FSTD2.jpg
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:17:26 PM by virtuali » Logged

Michael_B767_ATP

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 06:31:35 PM »

Hello,

Why did it send me my old GSX receipt?.

Thanks
Mike
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:38:54 PM by Michael_B767_ATP » Logged

Michael_B767_ATP

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 06:51:42 PM »

Hi,

Just checked my credit card and no order is being shown nor have I received any email. Maybe the order did not go through?. Still not sure why I was shown my old GSX receipt. Should I wait a day or two and repurchase if it does not appear on my credit card?.

Thanks, sorry for the trouble.
Mike
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:53:38 PM by Michael_B767_ATP » Logged

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 09:14:01 PM »

Just purchased the KJFK update, had to change my email address because I moved

Then you should have done the operations explained here, in this same thread:

E-mail changes

The system checks the email you are using to purchase JFK V2 that must be the same of the one used to purchase JFK V1. If you changed the email in the meantime, please have a look at the Esellerate support site here for explanations how to update your email address:

http://shopper.esellerate.net/link/portal/5570/5620/Article/568/My-e-mail-address-has-changed-How-do-I-retrieve-my-order-information-serial-number

After purchase with the included discount (JFKUSER) code, I was charged $39.90.

You can't be charged of $39.90 for JFK2, because its list price it's 34.00$, the only product we have that costs 39.90$ it's GSX, so you must have selected that one, and of course it can't accept the JFKUSER code.

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 09:16:55 PM »

Looking at the receipt it looks like it selected GSX

That receipt is from 2012.

I already purchased GSX some time ago

That's your old receipt, in fact.

Here are two screen shots showing the order of KJFK v2 and my GSX receipt.

That screenshots only shows you were in the JFK v2 cart page, and it shows an old GSX receipt. It doesn't tell if you really completed the order for JFK, and it doesn't tell that receipt arrived as a direct consequence of that order.

I think you simply must have confused your old email as being related to your current order for JFK V2, assuming you made an order for it in the first place.

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 09:18:29 PM »

Why did it send me my old GSX receipt?.

It surely didn't do that, unless you asked for the Order history to be resent, which seems a reasonable thing to do if you wanted to check if your JFK V2 order was processed.

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 09:22:37 PM »

Just checked my credit card and no order is being shown nor have I received any email. Maybe the order did not go through?. Still not sure why I was shown my old GSX receipt. Should I wait a day or two and repurchase if it does not appear on my credit card?.

It seems that's the case. I've checked your orders now, and there's are no orders from you in 2013, so I guess it's should be safe to say your JFK V2 order didn't complete. The usual delay time it's 10-15 minutes, a couple of hours in the worse case, but if you still don't receive an email after that time, you can safely order again.

Not that this make any difference if you happen to order twice: we always refund double orders, there's no problem with that.

Stefano

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 11:19:03 PM »

It's AMAZING! I've just buy with the COUPON CODE discount! for 12 $ it's really a masterpiece!

Thanks FSDREAMTEAM!

Stefano
Michael_B767_ATP

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 12:57:35 AM »

Hi Umberto,

Thanks, I'll just reorder KJFK ver 2.

Sorry for the trouble.
Mike

richard99

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 11:15:40 PM »

What a great news and offer as well.
Enthusiast user here, downloading now and ready to take out from my wallet credit card... Smiley
Many thanks to you Umberto and all your team.
Bye.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 09:16:22 PM »

Hi. I uninstalled old version of KJFK and installed new version. I then wanted to put my serial key I got from purchased receipt. But it shows like this:

"Installed but not activate"

It surely doesn't show *that*, when you insert your Serial Number, that's just the current status of a product.

When you insert your Serial Number, which is done by selecting Fsdreamteam on the left and JFK V2 on the right, and pressing the "Register Serial" button on the Addon Manager, you should see this request:

"Do you want to activate Fsdreamteam JFK V2 on this PC ?"

and after you reply YES, you will see a dialog box that asks for the Serial Number. Insert the JFK V2 serial number and let it activate. After a few seconds, you should see either a success confirmation OR some kind of error message, if you typed the serial wrong, or any other error like problems with the internet connections, etc.

diceflo

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 04:49:24 AM »

Hello, I bought kjfk 1 a while back and I tried to insert the 60% coupon but it tells me that requirements were not met. What requirements are needed?, can you please advise
thank you
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 01:00:00 PM »

From the above message:

E-mail changes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: