Author Topic: Follow Me, passenger bus (small) and luggage trolly  (Read 3393 times)

kitty.hawk

Follow Me, passenger bus (small) and luggage trolly
« on: July 09, 2013, 01:42:57 pm »
Hi there,
the follow-me is driven by a ghost because there is no one behind the steering wheel and on some airports it drives funnyly because it is not following the predicted taxyline. Sometimes it drives some decade metres off track or it rotates for some seconds before it continues. Also all cars (follow-me and passenger transport) are right-hand driven which is not always correct.
The sound of the car is horrible. It reminds me an an aircraft rather than a car.
Why remains one suitcase on the luggage trolly when boarding. Has someone forgotten it?

It would be fine if the colour of the language differs with the country.

Ulrich
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:51:56 pm by kitty.hawk »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Follow Me, passenger bus (small) and luggage trolly
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:11:27 pm »
the follow-me is driven by a ghost because there is no one behind the steering wheel

That's a suggestion that might be taken.

and on some airports it drives funnyly because it is not following the predicted taxyline

No, it doesn't. Read below.

Sometimes it drives some decade metres off track or it rotates for some seconds before it continues

If it does that on a 3rd party airport, chances are that airport has an error in the AFCAD, such as orphaned nodes, overlapping nodes, unlinked parkings, etc. But of course, is not possible to say for sure, without knowing which airport, which AFCAD and the path asked for.

If you noticed this on a default airport, please clearly indicate the airport used, if the AFCAD was the original one supplied with FSX, where you were located when you asked for the Follow Me car, and which gate you selected as a destination.

.Also all cars (follow-me and passenger transport) are right-hand driven which is not always correct.

This won't be changed. There are FAR more important things to add to GSX, before we double all the models just to have an alternate version of the driving seat.

The sound of the car is horrible. It reminds me an an aircraft rather than a car.

It's the default sound of the AI ground vehicles in FSX. It's the only sound that GSX hasn't customized.

Why remains one suitcase on the luggage trolly when boarding. Has someone forgotten it?

Maybe...

It would be fine if the colour of the language differs with the country.

You mean the color of the LUGGAGE ? Yes, that would be nice to have too, but still, there are far more important things to add first, before we spend time fixing purely cosmetic and non-functional issues.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:34:52 am by virtuali »