Author Topic: Remote feature  (Read 3673 times)

guda

Remote feature
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:55:35 am »
hello,

According the threads I found, you don't have a remote system. Is it right? I mean to be able to manage the features from a remote computer without to have a window diplay into FS.

I ask it because I would like to use GSX into my 737 cabin. It's not realistic to see the GSX windows on the main view. AES owns a remote feature.

Regards

Dan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Remote feature
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:52:03 pm »
Well, if it's just the issue of not wanting the menus over the scenery, you can undock the GSX Window and move it to another monitor on the same computer.

Note the menus are the standard Simconnect ones so, which means they all respond to keys (0..9), and GSX itself has a configurable hotkey too (defaults to CTRL+F12) so you could use macro programming on a keyboard/joystick to operate it without using the mouse.

guda

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 10:26:46 am »
hello,

Thank you for your input. We can't use another monitor. Prepa3D is launch into the fullscreen mode. It deactivate the use of other screen.
It's a pity that we don't have a setting to hide the GSX window.

Regards

Dan

Andrew737

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 09:34:17 pm »
hello,

According the threads I found, you don't have a remote system. Is it right? I mean to be able to manage the features from a remote computer without to have a window diplay into FS.

I ask it because I would like to use GSX into my 737 cabin. It's not realistic to see the GSX windows on the main view. AES owns a remote feature.

Regards

Dan

Umberto I too would like a remote feature - how did discussions regarding this go in the devs forum?

Is this still a possibility?
Regards Andrew