Author Topic: LAS question  (Read 12224 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LAS question
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 12:38:19 pm »
But also with the addon mesh disabled? Do I uninstall them? Is not enough disable them from the library?

It should be enough to disable the mesh in the Scenery Library, if you still see the problem, then you must then have other addon mesh you haven't disabled.

I have disabled it, and of course...the problem is not fsdt airport, I wrote here because I've seen this problem only in LAS...and not in the others fsdt products!!

Every airport is different and every mesh and the potential for a conflict is different so, the fact that not all of them are being affected, doesn't say much.

pablo636

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 05:28:44 pm »
Well, I've disabled alla my mesh...I use FSG the americas, and fsg2010 for the rest of the world, I have disabled all of them!!
I don't use any other addon mesh!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 10:35:58 pm »
Well, I've disabled alla my mesh...I use FSG the americas, and fsg2010 for the rest of the world, I have disabled all of them!!I don't use any other addon mesh"

Then, as I've said, either you have another mesh you don't know about, or it's a problem with your settings. Since nobody else reported this problem so far, it's surely nothing related to the scenery, otherwise at least someone else must have seen it by now, considering KLAS was released about 3 years ago.

pablo636

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 08:45:12 pm »
...now I Know that isn't a scenery problem, but something else that I can't recognize!
Thanks anyway for your support Umberto...I appreciate!