Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 5050 times)

Richard514

Suggestion
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:24:27 pm »
Great product!  Suggestion:  I fly a Pilatus PC-12 for random medical flights, in and out of randomized FSX airports and then to randomized major medical centers.  My needs are ambulance*, catering, fuel, marshaller for start* and depart*, follow me TO runway*.  Are these* in already that I could use?  I also do the F1 Cessna Mustang and the PMDG 737NGX.  Thanks for your work!

StevenK

Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 04:32:00 pm »
catering, fuel, marshaller for start and depart

These are already in GSX

I dont thing the others will be added...
I do know that De-icers will be added in the next few updates
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

Richard514

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 05:48:45 pm »
Steven - thanks for the prompt reply.  I already own GSX.  The manual doesn't mention how to get an ambulance, nor can I find a marshaller for start up and depart to runway.  Everything I've seen thus far is for activities after landing.  Please point me to start and depart.  Thanks.  Richard

StevenK

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 07:27:46 pm »
press CTRL+F12
This will bring up the GSX menu
You can there press numbers 1 through 6
Pressing number 5 will call for pushback
You may get another window asking for the direction for pushback

The ground crew will start there work and listen for the instructions to release / set the parking brakes

Once the push is finished the ground crew will say have a nice flight and then leave...

You now have to make your own way to the runway.... (it would be nice if a follow me car would take you to the RWY but it doesn't)

You cannot get any emergency services like fire / ambulance at the moment as GSX doesn't include this feature... Maybe in the future when Umberto gets to a place where he is happy with GSX.
There are more important updates at the moment for GSX so you never know what will come to GSX in future.

Hope that helps
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

Richard514

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 09:17:38 pm »
Steven,
Thanks again.  Being a small single, I don't use pushback.  The ground ambulance vehicle I was interested in was to bring patients TO the aircraft and AWAY from the aircraft, acting as patient bus service for my PC-12 "air ambulance."  The ground ambulance would be a vehicle in the food, fuel, bus category.  I was thinking a van with a red cross on it (could I "rebrand" a van?).  But I understand that GSX is a work in process and I'll live and learn as the GSX development process continues.  Clearly the focus is on development for the heavies.  I understand.  Richard

StevenK

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 11:46:13 pm »
I dont really know that aircraft well so i cant say what "services" come the the AC
If you try the "bording" option what comes to the aircraft??
If it is a little van you can do a re-paint" for the van and place it at all airports (this would require a lot of time to enter the codes ect... plus the paint itself)

Maybe that route would be better to get the mini-van/bus to the aircraft... it would then look like a ambulance

Im sure when Umberto sees this topic he will give a better view on what you could do

as for the ground crew the only crew that assist is the pushback
there is catering and refuelling already there for you

Search the forum for topics about the paint-kit that you can get for GSX and how to add them to FSX/GSX

let me know how you get on
Steven Kiberton

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 12:39:55 pm »
GSX doesn't have any ambulances. It does have departing marshallers (wingwalkers) during Pushback.