Author Topic: Ok The Afcad problem got my eyes going cross eyed.  (Read 2909 times)

jonjon11

Ok The Afcad problem got my eyes going cross eyed.
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:03:18 pm »
First thing first. virtuali or who ever answers this. I am so sorry for bringing this up again. I just never really found a post with an good answer that I could understand.

I have been reading the post hoping to find something that would correct this. Understand I just bought the GSX this morning. I worked at KHVN KBDL and KMIA latinvfr and AES and did the set up for the jetways only. I think decided to take a break. When I came back Not one of those 3 Sceneries would work along with any of the ones I updated the Afcad. Now I just went to KTUL which I never been to or updated and it worked fine. I also went to Kbos with Flytampa. No go on BOS. I have been reading every post just not finding a good answer that I understand. Anyhelp you can give me would be great.
thanks Jon.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ok The Afcad problem got my eyes going cross eyed.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:12:48 pm »
I am so sorry for bringing this up again

Since this is your first post here, I'm not sure I follow you.

In any case, your message is not very clear, it's not obviously possible to help you, without knowing *exactly* what do you mean with " worked at KHVN KBDL and KMIA latinvfr and AES and did the set up for the jetways", what AES has anything to do with this, and what exactly you did ?

When I came back Not one of those 3 Sceneries would work

This is even less clear than the previous one: what do you mean, exactly ? Are you seeing error messages, or GSX is not even starting, or it's just behaving erratically ?

jonjon11

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:36:20 pm »
I am sorry that is was not clear. What I was saying is I bought GSX this moring. It worked fine(gsx that is) at KHVN KBDL and KMIA that has LatinVfr scenery at it. I also use AES there. But I set it FSX up for AES to do Jetways only GSX to do the ramp. Well when I came back from a break GSX would not come up in FSX. So I did what most do and look at the posts and then tried to uninstall reinstall GSX. now it did re do the cache for fsx. It was giving me a error msg in green line at top of screen of rwrong date position unable to start services. Now as I was typing I loaded fsx up again and it seems to be working again at KHVN i am going to try the other ones that gave me a problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 10:44:08 pm »
It was giving me a error msg in green line at top of screen of rwrong date position unable to start services.

Please be more precise: indicate the message text exactly.

Now as I was typing I loaded fsx up again and it seems to be working again at KHVN i am going to try the other ones that gave me a problem.

It's seems you were simply calling up GSX while it was still updating its cache (there's a clear message about this), because if you make any change to the scenery AFCADs, the cache will have to be updated, so you can't use GSX while is doing that.