Author Topic: Missing VASI  (Read 4694 times)

akstirling

Missing VASI
« on: April 17, 2013, 04:44:33 pm »
Recently purchased PHNL but find their are no VASI lights on runways 4R,22L and R. Any particular reason for this?

Alan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing VASI
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:41:04 pm »
Well, it's not supposed to be a VASI, it has been replaced by a PAPI. However, that is missing too, together with runway lights...

Found the problem, you can fix it either by reinstalling the scenery (the updated file will be downloaded while installing) or by putting the attached file into the fsdreamteam\PHNL\scenery folder

johndrago

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:27:20 pm »
Well, it's not supposed to be a VASI, it has been replaced by a PAPI. However, that is missing too, together with runway lights...

Found the problem, you can fix it either by reinstalling the scenery (the updated file will be downloaded while installing) or by putting the attached file into the fsdreamteam\PHNL\scenery folder

Hi Umberto,

Is this an update we will get automatically in the future, or do we all need to download this file manually?

Thanks,

John

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 08:44:47 am »
Is this an update we will get automatically in the future, or do we all need to download this file manually?

As I've said in my previous post:

the updated file will be downloaded while installing

But since it's such a small file, I've attached it to the forum post too, because it might be fast to download that instead of reinstalling. But the file has been added to the list of online-updated files, so when reinstalling in the future you'll get it anyway, even if you forget about this post...

And of course, at the first chance the full PHNL installer will be updated, the file will be included in the installer too, so even those installing without an internet connection will get it.