Author Topic: Scenery objects not displayed correctly although installed and activated  (Read 4019 times)

lindenbs

Hello,
I've an issue with both Geneva and Zurich X. I've had both sceneries already running well in P3D but I reinstalled  P3D with my operating system (Win7 64bit) running on another hard drive. After installing, addon manager is not able to establish a connection to the internet although there is already an existing one that is working fine. Anyway, I get an error massage telling me to connect the computer to the internet or activate the product (Geneva X or Zurich X) offline by using another computer with a working internet connection. That is what I did: I could activate the scenery, but both sceneries are not displayed correctly although installed AND activated.

Please help!

Sacha

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
If you have a message saying there's no internet connection, but you believe yours is working, the problem is likely a software firewall that you have installed that is blocking online access.

You don't say WHAT is giving you that error: the installer, or inside P3D ? If it's the scenery installer, you must grant online access to the installer in your firewall options, if it's P3D, you must grant online access to it.

lindenbs

Hello,
thanks alot for your quick answer! :) And thanks alot also for the hint. I will check this!
Indeed it is the addon manager which is giving me the error.

Sacha