Author Topic: LAX MISSING ON REPLAY  (Read 6457 times)

bigdave

LAX MISSING ON REPLAY
« on: March 10, 2013, 02:28:27 pm »
I have noticed when flying into LAX the airport is there and everything looks great. However when I replay my landings in external view, none of the textures are showing. No buildings or anything. When I end my replay in external view, everything shows up again. I flew into PHNL the other day, but did not have the problem there. So far it seems only LAX.   

dbw

Re: LAX MISSING ON REPLAY
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 05:54:28 pm »
I have the same thing in cyvr. Nothing to be concerned about. As soon as the replay concludes the scenery is back. I noticed the same thing in my add-on traffic package - its' aircraft disappear during replay and are back when it concludes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 06:23:14 pm »
None of our products supports the default instant replay, it's a known problem of the default instant replay which doesn't reply scenery objects created programmatically, which is why it also affects some traffic packages.

bigdave

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 12:11:55 am »
Got it, thanks.

johndrago

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 08:24:27 pm »
I have noticed when flying into LAX the airport is there and everything looks great. However when I replay my landings in external view, none of the textures are showing. No buildings or anything. When I end my replay in external view, everything shows up again. I flew into PHNL the other day, but did not have the problem there. So far it seems only LAX.   

A better way to watch replays is with the FREE FSRecorder.  Not only does not show the FSDT airports, but also traffic, and all the moving parts on the complex planes (PMDG, LDS).  You can find it here:  http://www.fs-recorder.net/

- John

bigdave

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 06:23:58 pm »
Thanks John, I'll try it.

johndrago

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 12:40:28 am »
Thanks John, I'll try it.

Good.  I think I mis-typed in my note.  I meant to say that it DOES show FSDT airports and AI traffic.  You don't have to use all the other features it has if you don't want to.

- John

bigdave

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 12:29:31 pm »
Ok