Author Topic: GSX wins the Avsim Gold Star Award!  (Read 6319 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
GSX wins the Avsim Gold Star Award!
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:32:56 pm »

After a very good review:

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/gsx-ground-services-r1112

We finally got our first Gold Star Award from AVSIM. The follow-up discussion has been also very useful for us, because of the useful feedback about further improvements to the program.

Richard McDonald Woods

• FlightDiary
Re: GSX wins the Avsim Gold Star Award!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 09:22:11 am »
Congratulations on producing such an excellent product. I believe that you thoroughly deserve the gold award!

The constant feedback from your users is nothing but a strong positive sign that you are always lstening and delivering on new facilities.

Many thanks.

theshack440

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:35:35 pm »
Congrats on the award! Glad one of the best developers in the business finally got some serious recognition. Many thanks for the continuously great work and best of luck in the future!

Cheers
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Eisbahn

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 07:38:06 pm »
Congratulations on receiving the award. It is long overdue.

Andrew737

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 12:46:03 am »

After a very good review:

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/gsx-ground-services-r1112

We finally got our first Gold Star Award from AVSIM. The follow-up discussion has been also very useful for us, because of the useful feedback about further improvements to the program.

Be careful they might ban you next week if your too helpful over there!!!!

Umberto I'm not really sure what an AVSIM 'Gold Award' really means? I own every FSDT Add-On and some Cloud nine stuff - That is surely better than some Award (unless it was a whole load of cash)  ;D
Regards Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 09:50:11 am »
Umberto I'm not really sure what an AVSIM 'Gold Award' really means? I own every FSDT Add-On and some Cloud nine stuff - That is surely better than some Award (unless it was a whole load of cash)  ;D

No, unfortunately it's no Nobel prize so, no cash...:) But sometimes it's more satisfying to get a recognition, rather than money.

We never had a problem with sales with GSX (nor with any other product, except maybe XPOI, which still is nice and loved by the few people that bought it...), it has performed extremely well and way better than expected.

Andrew737

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 04:40:31 pm »

No, unfortunately it's no Nobel prize so, no cash...:) But sometimes it's more satisfying to get a recognition, rather than money.

We never had a problem with sales with GSX (nor with any other product, except maybe XPOI, which still is nice and loved by the few people that bought it...), it has performed extremely well and way better than expected.

Flippant Comment - Ignore me!

The real point was I think your scenery exceeds any 'Avsim' award. Keep up the brilliant work

Regards

Andrew
Regards Andrew

SKEWR

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 06:30:26 am »
Grats! I think GSX is one of the best programs for airline simulations in FSX. I'm glad you were recognized for it.

iFlysimX

• iFlysimX
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 04:11:25 am »
Congrats!! You really deserve it :)