Author Topic: no terminal  (Read 4191 times)

sumnersd

no terminal
« on: February 24, 2013, 10:49:49 pm »
I have the licsensed version of KLAS.  The jetways are visible, but the terminals are gone.   Any ideas? thx.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no terminal
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »
The usual questions:

- Do you have the "Addon Manager" menu under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

- Do you have the "Couatl powered products" menu under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

sumnersd

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 11:24:39 pm »
yes  I also have the fs9 v. of each facility.  No prob.  I even tried unchecking the file under scenery files, in order to switch back to default scenery.  Old scenery showed up fine. Switced back to FSDT , by re-checking the box.  No go. I never had a problem before.  I checked all FSDT sceneries which I own,  same problem. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 01:39:18 pm »
Are you using the most current version of the scenery ? If not sure, download and install the full installer from the website.

sumnersd

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 02:37:08 pm »
I don't know if it was the full installer or not, but I did re-install the vegas scenery only.  What I did notice was while downloading, I caught a glimps of messages about files being installed that weren't there before, or something like that.  When I went back in to FSX, all was good,including the other sceneries.  Thanks for your help.  I hope to see scenery for Peoria's  Genaral Wayne A. Downing International Airport.  It's the largest facility between Chicago, and St. Louis.  Your products are great.   S. Sumner