Author Topic: Sludge Hornet v2.0  (Read 84756 times)

cobrales

Re: Sludge Hornet v2.0
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2017, 10:18:28 pm »
Pat

After reading your reply I went back and totally removed all of the my files concerning Jimmi's f18, all version. I saw his post were he had a 17.1 test f18. Downloaded it, installed it manually. I deleted all my trusted from my cfg file. Fired up fsx and made several passes at knuw (lived there 61 to 64, navy brat), several passes on carrier landings and take offs at each. Steady as a rock. Look forward to the 17. Release.

Ps I really do appreciate everyone's help and work you put into these jets. Flying is a release from my day to day fight with Parkinson's and my new battle with prostrate cancer.

Les "Cobrales" Pearson

PhantomTweak

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2017, 06:23:29 am »
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, Les. I certainly understand your feelings about flying, though.
Enjoy the Hornet! I sure do.
For a really "realistic" time flying around the boat, use AICarriers, and vLSO. Couple of small add-on programs that very much enhance the experience. Remember, use the newer AICarriers.NET, rather than the original. It seems to work a lot better on newer machines, and it seems that the original has some troubles with FSX:SE, which I have. I use the newer AIC, and haven't a lick o'trouble with it.
As to vLSO, it's amazing. Incredibly well written, although for some reason, those AI LSO's have it in for me, I swear...
:D :D
I can post links to them if you want.
Point is, HAVE FUN! :D
Pat☺

cobrales

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2017, 09:30:31 am »
Pat

Use them every time I fly. Good programs.

Chappy

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2017, 04:09:52 pm »
The download links are dead. Is there a mirror site when we can still download v2.0?

EDIT: Nevermind i think I've found it: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8141.msg104553.html#msg104553
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:02:17 pm by Chappy »