Author Topic: Umberto, I Need help with 2 things.  (Read 3447 times)

DJJose

Umberto, I Need help with 2 things.
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:35:50 am »
I have FTX PNW installed. I get clearance to land on 26 Center. Is there a fix for this?

When using the Flight1 Mustang I see in the display lots of AI traffic in the terminals (traffic, traffic) but there are not that many AI planes at the airport. How can I fix the g1000 display so that it's accurate?

Thanks.
Jose

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Umberto, I Need help with 2 things.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 01:45:55 pm »
I have FTX PNW installed. I get clearance to land on 26 Center. Is there a fix for this?

There must be a problem caused by another AFCAD in conflict, the 26C runway doesn't have an ILS and FSX ATC will never use an non-ILS Runway if there are other with ILS in the same airport. Since the CYVR AFCAD we supply have ILS for all the other runways, the only possible explanation is that another AFCAD is causing a conflict.

When using the Flight1 Mustang I see in the display lots of AI traffic in the terminals (traffic, traffic) but there are not that many AI planes at the airport. How can I fix the g1000 display so that it's accurate?

If the gauge is not programmed to filter out non-airplane AI models, is possible you are seeing all ground traffic vehicles too.