Author Topic: Activation Issue KORD FS9  (Read 8843 times)

Born2Fly14

Activation Issue KORD FS9
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:59:37 pm »
Hello,

I've just completely rebooted my computer and naturally had to install fs9 and all of my addons again. I have my serial numbers for all FSDT/Cloud 9 products and O'Hare, as well as the rest will not activate even after registering the serial using the addon manager. Every time I go to the airport the time trial always begins. Any helpful hints?

Thanks,

Brandon

Born2Fly14

Re: Activation Issue KORD FS9
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 10:00:34 pm »
Oh and I have also restarted FS9.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 01:59:53 am »
If you enter the Serial number and nothing happens, it means you entered entirely wrong, or selected another product for activation.

If the Serial was entered at least *reasonably* correctly, you should see a message "Do you want to activate xxxx on this PC?" and then (if you reply YES, of course), it will go online to check if the Serial is *really* correct and can be activated, or return some kind of error which should be easy to understand.

If you are not seeing that message, it means you entered the Serial totally wrong, or entered something else instead of the serial number (like the Order number or the SKU number, many do such mistake) or selected something else for activation: even if you insert the correct Serial for a product, if you haven't selected *that* one for activation, it won't work either.

Born2Fly14

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:11:07 am »
Oh wow that's so embarrassing!  ::) I'm sorry I was entering the SKU number. I've been freaking out about that all day today. Thanks so much helping me!

Thanks,

Brandonn