Author Topic: GSX menu not coming up when pressing crtl+f12  (Read 3087 times)

pilottom

GSX menu not coming up when pressing crtl+f12
« on: January 21, 2013, 09:39:14 pm »
I bought GSX after trying the demo and whenever i press ctrl+f12 the menu will not come up and it says it is active. Please, please, please help  :)

MrSpeaker

Re: GSX menu not coming up when pressing crtl+f12
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 12:09:21 am »
I have been having problems too, just recently, it will not come up at any departure airport, but it will work fine once I have landed.
Ian

I7 975 Extreme @ 4.2 Ghz
Nvidia 260 GTX
Gigabyte X58-UD7
6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
Raptors
Corsair 800D Obsidian
XP 64
HP 24 In Widescreen
BOSE Companion 3
Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"  It's like I'm Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang and. you jump out first

simflyer

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 02:02:14 am »
I had this issue after installing YVR. I was at the gate pressed CTRL+F12 the menu showed up but a short while later for some reason when I looked for pushback nothing was there. I reinstalled GSX but that caused terminal buildings to disappear at all FSDT airports. So I reinstalled YVR and removed GSX until I figure out what went wrong exactly  :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 02:16:49 pm »
I reinstalled GSX but that caused terminal buildings to disappear at all FSDT airports. So I reinstalled YVR and removed GSX until I figure out what went wrong exactly  :-\

This shouldn't simply happen, because both GSX and CYVR installs *exactly* the same support files (they DOWNLOAD them from the same place). You must have had some kind of temporary problem, and there wasn't any need to remove GSX.

Reinstall GSX and, perhaps, DOWNLOAD and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager (if your GSX installer is not the latest one) after everything else.

D_mitris

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 04:03:58 am »
You may want to make sure your parking brake has been set first and check your GSX menu settings.

In my case it was as simple as checking my settings in the GSX menu where I found out that the "verbose" setting was set to 0.   Click reset default or turn up verbose everything was fine.

If this does not work for you remove GSX as V stated and reinstall the latest plus newest standalone.