Author Topic: FSDT Geneva and all other have no AI trafic  (Read 4156 times)

stormo1217

FSDT Geneva and all other have no AI trafic
« on: January 13, 2013, 02:29:23 am »
Hi all,

I have installed many FSDT airport (full edition naturally)...
I have Geneva, Zürich, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York JFK, Honolulu and the Hawai pack + GSX !

All the airports are fantastic, but :
1) I have installed World of AI trafic and I can see it on all airports but not on FSDT ones.
2) By replay, some buildings and elements become invisible... per example at LSGG you can look at a plane taxiing in front of the 3 Satelite terminals, but you only see the jety and no buildings !!! The same at KLAS and also some vanishing elements on all FSDT airports !
 :-\
Anyway, the most important for me is to see the AI trafic on all my airports, specially on the FSDT very nice and complete ones...

How can I do ?

Thanks forward for your help  ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Geneva and all other have no AI trafic
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:33:38 am »
1) I have installed World of AI trafic and I can see it on all airports but not on FSDT ones.

Discussed many times on the forum, it's a problem of using AI models made for FS9 on FSX, with a scenery that has custom runway textures (doesn't happen only at FSDT airports, but many airports from many developers), unless you turn the "Airplane cast shadows on ground" option off. This doesn't happen if you use an AI package with models native to FSX, which are usually better for fps too.

2) By replay, some buildings and elements become invisible... per example at LSGG you can look at a plane taxiing in front of the 3 Satelite terminals, but you only see the jety and no buildings !!! The same at KLAS and also some vanishing elements on all FSDT airports !

This has been discuseed on the forum too, none of our products is compatible with the default instant replay. But you can use FS Recorder, which is a better alternative anyway.

stormo1217

Re: FSDT Geneva and all other have no AI trafic
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 02:16:15 pm »
Thanks for your answers  ;)
I'll try to find the best solution !