Author Topic: No buildings at destination  (Read 52718 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings at destination
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 02:01:54 am »
Check this updated file, and report of any changes (for better or worse...)

yancovitch

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 05:12:43 pm »
guess this update is for dicko only....?

iforrage

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 10:12:25 pm »
Yes, the COUATL menu is still present.  Seems the issue is not just limited to FSDT airport buildings, but GSX as well.  When I departed KBUF(FlyTampa), everything was normal and visible.  When I arrived at KBOS(FlyTampa), the covered stairways, as well as the marshaller's flashlights, were invisible.  As stated before, I DO NOT own CYVR, nor do I have the demo version, BUT this did not start happening until CYVR was released.

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/iforrage/-2013-jan-25-043_zps2a1a9a77.jpg
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/iforrage/-2013-jan-25-061_zps8129c4b3.jpg
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/iforrage/-2013-jan-25-062_zps65a3f316.jpg
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/iforrage/-2013-jan-25-063_zpsb5924569.jpg

The problem is never the Addon Manager, because it doesn't handle the creation of buildings. You should instead check if the Couatl menu is still there when this happens and report back.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:28:14 am by virtuali »
-Jesse

C-Nimbus

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 11:32:56 pm »
However, that doesn't help anybody so, even if you are still the only one (maybe there are two users in total) with this problem, that doesn't  mean we will not keep trying again, but you MUST keep CYVR installed, otherwise it's not use trying, because that file doesn't do anything without CYVR.!

That's three in total.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 11:29:30 am »
guess this update is for dicko only....?

It's obviously for anyone else (3 in total, as another user said) that has the same problem. With "the same problem", I mean exactly this and nothing else: products that stops working, but with the Couatl menu still visible.

johnny_gitara

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013, 06:48:17 pm »
Flew to SFO from YVR and no buildings, COUATL menu present, but I was unable to restart Couatl, call GSX or check for updates

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 01:41:27 am »
Make it 4.......... sorry 6, wasn't allowing for the couple posting in the GSX forum of couatl not responding.

Whether they are 4 or 6 doesn't make the slightest difference, out of the total number of users. I would be more interested to know if the updated file made any difference for you.

johnny_gitara

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 10:38:53 am »
Reinstalled Addon Manager and replaced the updated file provided earlier in the posts. Will report the outcome

edit - no issues this time, flew from yvr to lax
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 03:49:38 pm by johnny_gitara »

fakeflyer737

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2013, 03:23:35 am »
Were is this file? I flew from CYVR tonight..had buildings, quickly loaded up KLAX...had buildings, went back to YVR and flew the NGX to LAX, on approach ZERO buildings. Makes me upset, this Coluita engine or whatever is suppose to make it hard for people to pirate the software right, yet the people that actually purchased it get into trouble. All the Addon Menus and stuff was present, and after messing around with the Update and Restart engine I then got a CTD.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 10:34:53 am »
Were is this file?

In this thread, attached on a post I made, in the previous page. There are several post with that file attached, download only the most recent one.

Dicko

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 02:37:30 pm »
Were is this file? I flew from CYVR tonight..had buildings, quickly loaded up KLAX...had buildings, went back to YVR and flew the NGX to LAX, on approach ZERO buildings. Makes me upset, this Coluita engine or whatever is suppose to make it hard for people to pirate the software right, yet the people that actually purchased it get into trouble. All the Addon Menus and stuff was present, and after messing around with the Update and Restart engine I then got a CTD.
I fully understand your frustration! Try the file and report back. I will try the file on the weekend when I get back.
Andrew

cjordan

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2013, 08:54:12 pm »
I'm having the same problems with CYVR buildings disappearing,
I'm thinking it's not CYVR but GSX is failing somehow, with GSX included for CYVR, with GSX fails it fails CYVR.
It's like CYVR goes into DEMO Mode.
 I still have the GSX menus under FSX but they do nothing.

Costa

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2013, 11:33:26 pm »
Same problem here. Did a a flight from CYVR to KSFO and there was no buildings at destination

Costa

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 03:07:22 am »
I was using the file supplied by Umberto.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 02:32:38 pm »
File is no good, this needs to be fixed. Starting to get beyond a joke...........

As you can see, another user (johnny_gitara) had this problem fixed with the new file. And I'veasked to you to report if this file made any DIFFERENCE, because maybe he had a problem, which is now obviously fixed, but you are having an entirely different one, so keep working on that file is useless in YOUR case.

You must have noticed something obviously different with the new file, but it seems you haven't. I'm asking this, to be sure you installed it correctly. Haven't you noticed *anything* different at CYVR with the updated file ?