Author Topic: 2 Control Towers at LAX  (Read 7007 times)

njuser

2 Control Towers at LAX
« on: January 05, 2013, 06:20:30 am »
Hi All,

I know that this has been addressed before and that the answer is to delete a duplicate AFCAD...that being said, I am getting 2 control towers at KLAX and am not sure of which AFCAD to delete.  Obviously running FSDreamTeam LAX and My Traffic 2013.  Does anyone know which file to delete\rename and in what folder I can find it?  Thanks so much for the help!

Seth

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2 Control Towers at LAX
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 11:44:39 am »
The problem is surely caused by My Traffic, there should be a .BGL file in its folder that has a name that related to KLAX airport.

njuser

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 04:56:37 pm »
Thanks!!!

michael19930403

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:17:23 am »
Hello there,

I am experiencing the same problem but i do not use mytraffic 2013. Is it also an afcad problem?
Thanks

Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 05:10:39 am »
I am experiencing the same problem but i do not use mytraffic 2013. Is it also an afcad problem?

ALL cases when you have duplicate objects, especially objects from default scenery, are always caused by another AFCAD from another product in conflict. Several AI traffic product might cause this.

Either use the free FSX Airport Scanner program or, if that program can't find anything, you might have to look for a file related in some way to KLAX airport in your FSX folders.

Of course, assuming FSDT KLAX is on top of the Scenery Library, which is where the installer puts it by default. If you moved it manually, anything can happen.