Author Topic: question about "promotions"  (Read 6734 times)

IndependenceFAN

question about "promotions"
« on: January 04, 2013, 10:41:11 pm »
Does FSDreamTeam have any other promotions throughout the year besides black friday? Just wondering.

Thanks  :)

IndependenceFAN

Re: question about "promotions"
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 01:55:51 am »
Yeah I wasn't holding my breath for a response. I wish you guys had better customer service. :(  It's fine though, I'll wait until next black friday.  :) I don't mind.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 10:13:50 am »
What "customer service" has to do with announcing promotions in advance ? Has you ever seen someone saying "yes, we are going to have a promotion next month, so please hold off your purchases until then"

Yes, of course we have promotions here and then, but the dates are not obviously announced in advance and they aren't always the same, one year it might Christmast, the other one Thanksgiving, next one might not related to any special holiday. The point is, even if we had a sale tomorrow, it won't be announced until it's really started.

And of course, the Cross-sell discount, explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2159.0

Is always active:

And we HAVE a promotion running right now (until the end of the Month), which is the discount on CYVR for existing GSX customers. And yes, it works even if you don't have GSX, just purchase it now, and then you can purchase CYVR at discount immediately thereafter.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:16:39 am by virtuali »

IndependenceFAN

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 03:17:17 pm »
I don't want GSX, but thanks for letting me know I can "just" purchase something to get a small discount off something else.  I really wish that you could behave kindly to people who purchase your products, instead of talking to us like we are incompetent. It's this arrogance I've seen in you, which is why I only purchased O'hare and then left it at that. As a flight simmer for 10 years, I don't have many questions, but when I do, it's nice to have KIND customer service. Just my two cents.

StevenK

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 03:55:47 pm »
I don't want GSX, but thanks for letting me know I can "just" purchase something to get a small discount off something else.  I really wish that you could behave kindly to people who purchase your products, instead of talking to us like we are incompetent. It's this arrogance I've seen in you, which is why I only purchased O'hare and then left it at that. As a flight simmer for 10 years, I don't have many questions, but when I do, it's nice to have KIND customer service. Just my two cents.

You have to remember English is not Unberto's (Virtuali) first language,
Its all about how you read the post
:)
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 10:42:57 pm »
It's this arrogance I've seen in you, which is why I only purchased O'hare and then left it at that. As a flight simmer for 10 years, I don't have many questions, but when I do, it's nice to have KIND customer service. Just my two cents.

I've tried to re-read my last message several times, and couldn't find any trace of "arrogance" or "talking to us like we are incompetent", in a message that only illustrated all your discount options. Again, when was the last time you saw any company pre-announcing their future sales schedule ?