Author Topic: SafeGate docking system  (Read 5159 times)

dofly

SafeGate docking system
« on: November 11, 2012, 05:22:45 pm »
When I fly to KLAS from another airport the SafeGate docking system is nonexistent. So I reinstalled GSX & KLAS (as suggested in another topic) and tried the same flight and it was there, but the next time I started up FSX and did the same flight it wasn't there.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SafeGate docking system
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:29:48 pm »
Safegates are now handled by GSX, install GSX after everything else (remember that is free at FSDT airports )

dofly

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 08:08:28 pm »
I have purchased both GSX and KLAS and reinstalled GSX 1.7.5 as you suggested.  I loaded FSX and went to KLAS D42. Still no docking system appears.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 01:30:07 am »
Have you changed the AFCAD that comes with KLAS OR you have another AFCAD in conflict ? If another ACAD is in use by FSX, the GSX airport customization won't be loaded, which will make the Safegate disappear.

To know which AFCAD is in use by FSX (and thus GSX), open the "Customize airport positions" menu from the "Couatl powered addons" menu, this will open the GSX scenery editor, that will list the AFCAD currently used.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:44:09 pm by virtuali »

dofly

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 04:58:33 pm »
Reinstalled in this order after downloading current versions KLAS-GSX-Addonmanager (not sure if it was necessary to download these again), but I'm good to go... Thanks