Author Topic: deleting the static pushback trucks  (Read 4652 times)

kyle joseph

• American Airlines 767-200
    • KJ762AA
deleting the static pushback trucks
« on: June 30, 2008, 04:48:07 am »
I have found that I really have no use for the...

Whenever I use AES there is a conflict with the AES tug and the FSdreamteam tug...

They are within each other and they crash into one another. This is unrealistic...

and AI sometines crash into them as well.

I am wondering if there is a specific file I can delete or remove, in order to make the static ones go away...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: deleting the static pushback trucks
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:17:27 pm »
There's no separate bgl for trucks that you can simply delete, it has to be done via exclude areas.

This is usually done by AES exclude files. Just like it excludes the static jetways to replace it with the animated ones, the same should happen with ground vehicles. So, it's something for AES to provide.

Sekhet

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:58:09 pm »
Cris B.
Capt. (Retired)

“There is a big difference between a pilot and an aviator.  One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight.”  - Elrey Jeppesen

kyle joseph

• American Airlines 767-200
    • KJ762AA
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 11:13:58 pm »
There's no separate bgl for trucks that you can simply delete, it has to be done via exclude areas.

This is usually done by AES exclude files. Just like it excludes the static jetways to replace it with the animated ones, the same should happen with ground vehicles. So, it's something for AES to provide.

will all vehicles disapear or will everything be there without the pushback trucks

i also want to eliminate the catering trucks as they are often position close to the parking area and where the AES ones need to pass in order to reach the door. of the aircraft

however the cargo pallets and service equipment such as the airport vans and baggage trucks that circle the airport around the united terminal are ones that I want to keep

by "excluding the areas" does this mean that they wont show up as vehicles alltogether or will one specific kind be deleted throught the entire scenery, it is not a very big issue and if push comes to shove, i can just leave it the way that it is, can somebody explain the effects of excluding the scenery areas, I assume this process is reversable, but I find myself doing alot of maitenence on my computer and would like to avoid unfavorible outcomes if possible...