Author Topic: KMIA  (Read 5618 times)

6Y-JCA

KMIA
« on: June 24, 2008, 08:49:56 pm »
does anybody know if FSDT is planning on making a Miami scenery??? And if not, It would be great! ;D

thepilot

Re: KMIA
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:20:06 pm »
no

FlyTampa's still great if you ask me.

CirrusTop

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:00 pm »
Yeah FlyTampa has a great version of MIA still available.

Yoan

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 03:19:36 am »
Well apparently none of you ever been to MIA, besides not being supported by AES as they say it's "too old technique" which it is, the scenery doesn't have the wonderful new terminal and really it's not realistic at all, feels more like an updated default scenery.

Razgriz

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 04:28:02 am »
Then bug SimFlyers or something, They have to finish their simulation engine, finish JFK, then do DFW, then make an aircraft, and THEN finally make some secret.  I think their agenda is full for right now.

Yoan

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 05:42:14 am »
Then bug SimFlyers or something, They have to finish their simulation engine, finish JFK, then do DFW, then make an aircraft, and THEN finally make some secret.  I think their agenda is full for right now.

I've actually not requested FSDT or you to create MIA. I was just not agreeing with the previous comments that Flytampa's MIA is still good, it was good a decade ago when it came out but time passes and things changes. (literally)  I rather see more european airports or asian, american airports are simply too boring.  ::)