Author Topic: Future Possible Enhancements?  (Read 26534 times)

Josh4forest1

Re: Future Possible Enhancements?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 05:58:23 pm »
I agree with tuiflyX3 cleaning services is an excellent idea but if is not possible or you have higher priorities i understand, and whilst i am here I'd like to say well done on a truely revolutionary product for fsx !!!!  :) cheers Josh

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 07:14:23 pm »
Next update will be the scenery editor:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=6544.0

Josh4forest1

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 08:09:30 pm »
Cool thank you , I no you must be sick of this question and everyone asks it but in future weeks/months/years do yo think you would do an add on for passengers to walk to the busses , I just wondered if it's possible and if the option was on the 'cards' . Sorry to be annoying because I no this question is asked a lot but don't think I have actually seen an ansew, Josh  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 08:38:10 pm »
Sorry to be annoying because I no this question is asked a lot but don't think I have actually seen an answer

It has been answered too many times, even on the *manual* itself. It's surely something we are keeping very clear in mind as a much wanted feature so, we'll surely get to it, sooner or later.

Josh4forest1

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 10:29:21 pm »
Ok sorry and thanks, keep up the great work  :D cheers Josh

jeansy

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 05:22:15 am »
Would it be possible to add something to the airport editor which has the ability to select military or civil services

where if you checked military, it would override the afcad parking codes for that position and display the  mil services and vice versa

if you checked civil it would rely on the parking codes

the method of this madness, is as theres a lot of joint civil and mil airfields and the creators of the afcads dont always set the parking type let alone parking codes

fsxking08

• "Keep on Flying!"
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012, 06:42:51 am »
The ability to choose the tug you want, I dont like the towbarless tug, just dont like it, and I get stuck with it a lot... and the ability to choose whose handling you, so you always get the company you want.

I7, 2.93 GHz
ATI Radeon 4600 (1 gig memory)
4 gigs RAM
CS 767-300, 757-200, 757-200F

Orion

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2012, 07:38:04 am »
... and the ability to choose whose handling you, so you always get the company you want.
Or even cooler, if it doesn't already do this, would be to automatically select the handler based on the aircraft's currently selected ATC callsign or livery.

Or for the custom sceneries (if it doesn't already work like this), selecting the handlers based on the companies that actually serve that specific parking spot.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2012, 10:34:23 am »
Or even cooler, if it doesn't already do this, would be to automatically select the handler based on the aircraft's currently selected ATC callsign or livery.

This has been explained countless times on the forum already: it's just wrong to select the handling based on the *user* airplane. The handling is *airport* based, if we selected the handler based on the user airplane, it would lead to absurd situations like international flights with their own handlers on foreign airports, such an Alitalia airplane served by an Alitalia ground crew at JFK...

Instead, the airplane cargo pallets brands ARE based on the airplane atc_airline_codes in the aircraft.cfg (assuming the airplane you use HAS one), because they should be based on your own airline. If your airplane doesn't have an atc_airline_codes in its aircraft.cfg file, then GSX will revert to the atc_airline_codes in the scenery, which is better than nothing, but it might lead to deboarded pallets on arrival of a different brand than the one that were boarded on departure.

Or for the custom sceneries (if it doesn't already work like this), selecting the handlers based on the companies that actually serve that specific parking spot.

It's already doing this, but reading the atc_airlines_codes for that parking spot in the scenery AFCAD. Ok, maybe we could add an override in the Scenery customization feature, for those sceneries with wrong/missing airline codes.

Kilstorm

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2012, 05:15:34 am »
Being a GA Charter simmer of types, I really would hope to see a hand cart (luggage cart pushed by hand type) instead of a tug and tow cart for loading and unloading planes as a feature option to be able to select which type via parking spot.  Or in addition perhaps one of those John Deere Gators thingys.

It would also be great to the way I enjoy GSX is I could have a marshaller that is a simple non-uniformed person instead of an airline dressed type.  This would be for small fields and a simple plaid shirt and no ear proctection or safety vest would be great.  Same with the rest of the crew.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:23:50 am by Kilstorm »