Author Topic: GSX ground crew visible at flight loading?  (Read 3547 times)

kevinfirth

GSX ground crew visible at flight loading?
« on: October 01, 2012, 12:17:43 am »
Hi, please forgive me if this has been talked about before, but I couldn't find any discussion of it.

One of the things that gets me at the moment is that none of the GSX team on the ground appear until I open the GSX menu and select a service.  Is it possible for them to load and be there automatically when a flight starts, because it's annoying that they all suddenly 'pop' into existence for me :p  Maybe it's a sim limitation, maybe its not a priority for the devs - but is it even possible to do this please?

Thanks
k

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX ground crew visible at flight loading?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 12:36:16 am »
GSX has been purposely designed not to activate any of its services, unless you call for it, in order not to possibly create issues with other products that might always happen and you wouldn't be able to fix if GSX started automatically as soon as you positioned your airplane on a gate.

On arrival, it's a non-issue, because if you select your destination gate in GSX as soon as you are landed, it will be immediately populated with the crew.

You can obtain the same result when departing, by using the FSX Go To Airport menu to position on the Active runway first, then open GSX menu to select a parking (which will populate it with the crew), then open it again, select the same parking again and choose the "Just warp me there" option.