Author Topic: No buildings at LSZH and LSGG  (Read 16090 times)

romair

Re: No buildings at LSZH and LSGG
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 03:03:21 pm »
Yes its  not wonder if not starting because its again missing inside dll.xml

In a previous posting I told you  I used  first the existing SimConnect.ini and added your advise for debugging. And I also made an other trial
 I only wrote your SimConnect text into .ini but on both way no result.
This is exactly inside the .ini:

[SimConnect]
level=errors
console=1
RedirectStdOutToConsole=1
OutputDebugString=1
; file=c:\simconnect%03u.log
; file_next_index=0
; file_max_index=9

I check also FSX.exe and  .exe is in the WIN 7 compatibility modus.

I un-installed LSGG and LSZH again and I delete the whole content of the fsdreamteam folder
than I installed bothe scenies again und then  I installed Addon again and I started FSX.

On start up I was asked to connect the two modules ans I said of course yes.

But as usual couatl does not go to the Addon manager and therefore also not to the dll.xml.

The whole FSX beside this problem works well.  

What is your reason not to use Skype and Teamviewer for a help from your desk ??
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:51:38 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 04:00:40 pm »
I check also FSX.exe and  .exe is in the WIN 7 compatibility modus.

You should turn off EVERY compatibility option, unless with "WIN 7 compatibility modus" you mean that you are running under Windows 7 with nothing selected.

But as usual couatl does not go to the Addon manager and therefore also not to the dll.xml.

Now, you are saying something different again. Couatl doesn't "go to the Addon Manager", it will have ITS OWN separate menu entry under the "Addons" menu

The whole FSX beside this problem works well.

If you can't even start a Simconnect diagnostic (assuming you did everything exactly as instructed), then no, your FSX is NOT "working well", it's just that you haven't installed anything else that requires Simconnect properly running yet.

What is your reason not to use Skype and Teamviewer for a help from your desk ??

Nowhere I've said we DON'T use Teamviewer. We obviously can as the last resort but, the whole point of using the forum, is that if we found a solution here OTHER users will benefit from it.

In any case, in your case you might really need Teamviever so, send me the session ID and password using a PRIVATE Message.

romair

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 04:45:09 pm »
Hello

Yes I did  check fsx.exe and its confirmed running in WIN7 mode

From the past time I operated LSGG and LSZH on a older machine and the couatl was visible on the FSX Addon Manager menue therefore I know how it should work.

I am convinced you are right the problem might be caused by non proper SimConnect menue just observing the fast black window who disappears very fast during start up.

I tried already FSX repair function with Gold Edition but after repair the FSX.exe did not run anymore. Frustrating.
Then I used the repair function of the Acceleration Pack and after I could start up again. I have a long time build up FSX therefore
I try to avoid any actions whow might destroy the FSX.

If you have no other possible actions for repair we should really consider about Teamviewer. But we also should use Skype for easy and free of charge communciation.
If you are ready I will send you Skype name and Teamviewer ID.

Due to an accident of my leg I am at home and can accept your support any time but would prefer to talk with Skype.

Thanks and regards Roger
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:51:48 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 04:51:22 pm »
If you are ready I will send you Skype name and Teamviewer ID.

I was ready to do it. As I've said in my previous message:

send me the session ID and password using a PRIVATE Message.

romair

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 07:04:19 pm »
Coming back tomorrow

Have a nice evening

Roger

romair

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 09:27:45 am »
Good morning

You should have received my Skype name and Temviewer ID

Roger

philuxbown

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 10:14:21 am »
I havw the same problem as mentioned above and I find your answers confusing and not acceptable. I bought this product and it just does not work.

This is a rip off !

Philip Bowen

Geneva

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 01:26:56 pm »
I havw the same problem as mentioned above and I find your answers confusing and not acceptable.

The replies are not "confusing" and are what the specific case requires.

There are no single causes for this problem and, if you cared to read the forum accurately, NONE of them were *caused* by our products, but they are ALWAYS caused by something external, be the antivirus, or a problem with Windows libraries, or a problem with Simconnect. NONE of these problems required a change in our software and ALL were eventually fixed by fixing one of the above.

I bought this product and it just does not work. This is a rip off !

You are wrong, both because the product obviously *works*. If it didn't, we would have thousands of messages reporting problems. And, you are even more wrong because, the product is available in TRIAL version and this clearly means two things:

1) It can't obviously a "rip off", since you are being given the chance to verify it works on YOUR system (because if it didn't, the fault it's in YOUR system, and you CAN test this), BEFORE purchasing it so,  you are blatantly wrong calling this a "rip off". Fact that all our products have a Trial version is clearly advertised on this website. The whole point of offering a Trial version, is to verify it works on your system BEFORE purchasing it. The Trial version is 100% bit-by-bit identical to the Full version. You don't download *anything* extra to get the Full version, which means if the Trial works, it's not possible the Full wouldn't, since they are one and the same.

2) If it was really true (it obviously isn't) the program "doesn't work" (it does, of course), there wouldn't be a Trial version freely offered in the first place.

So, you are wrong on all accounts, both that the program "doesn't work" (it does) and it's s "rip-off" (it isn't, because of the Trial)

Now that we proved you were wrong on all accounts, lets' start from scratch, to see what's wrong on YOUR system that is preventing the program to work. We'll surely find out that what "didn't worked" was something ELSE in YOUR system, as with ALL previous cases, no exceptions.

So, please, let's start by describing precisely YOUR problem, the usual question:

- Do you have the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" menus under the FSX "Addons" menus ? Do you have both of them, none of them, or only one ? If yes, which one ?

philuxbown

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 03:42:24 pm »
run FSX  as admin and it works !