Author Topic: Merges misalignment  (Read 3211 times)

Wilco062

Merges misalignment
« on: August 30, 2012, 06:09:10 pm »
Hey guys !

I merged the CLS Airbus A330-300 model into the Wilco Airbus A330-300 (for the panel and systems).

But now, when I start GSX, it looks like GSX still uses Wilco's data because it doesn't fit at all on the CLS doors...

I changed the [exits] from CLS to Wilco... didn't work... I moved the intelliscene from CLS to Wilco... didn't work... I checked for the GSX.cfg, there is not even one...

Can anyone help me ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Merges misalignment
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 06:12:16 pm »
It's fairly normal the airplane wouldn't be recognized if you merged it, but if you create a configuration yourself with the Graphical editor with the correct doors positions and assignments, it will surely work, just like any other non-recognize airplane.

The GSX.CFG (assuming you create one and Save it) will be created in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder.

Wilco062

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 06:23:51 pm »
But the CLS aircraft is natively recognized ... Is there any way I could use these config data ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 06:54:14 pm »
But the CLS aircraft is natively recognized ...

Not if you merged it.

Is there any way I could use these config data ?

It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to create a config file from scratch for any airplane, using the new editor.

However, if you really find it so difficult to use (it shouldn't), you can try to revert to a pre-merged configuration (the stock CLS), open the editor on that one, and SAVE a GSX.CFG for it, without doing anything. Then, go to the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder, look for the GSX.CFG that has just been created, and there you have the data you will need to copy&paste from this GSX.CFG to a new one you'll create with the merged config.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:58:27 pm by virtuali »

Wilco062

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 11:18:32 pm »
Alright, thanks a lot !  ;D