Author Topic: Double jetways and incorrect DME  (Read 4341 times)

hlm65

Double jetways and incorrect DME
« on: June 12, 2008, 09:33:31 am »
I'm getting strange "double" jetways in KORD, one meshed into the other at most gates, and with AES one only is active (eg moving), while the other stays still.  ???
I also noticed that the DME indication for the ILS to Rwy 28 are not correct: it should show zero at threshold, while it shows about 2 NM.
Anyone got any suggestions ? Tks.
Enrico
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 03:35:32 pm by hlm65 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double jetways and incorrect DME
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:55:15 am »
Double jetways do not happen normally, I guess is something that's related to AES, especially if you are seeing double "FSDT-jetways", meaning clones of our jetways that do not move with AES. If this is the case, maybe is something that hasn't correctly installed in AES, since AES comes with its own exclude BGL, that should be get rid of our static jetways.

If, instead, you are seeing double jetways but with a different look (like default ones), it's an entirely different issue: you are seeing the default KORD together with FSDT. But it shouldn't be just jetways, you should also see some double buildings.

The DME distances are going to be fixed in an update that will be released in the next days.

hlm65

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:50:10 pm »
I'll try to reinstall AES, the double jetways are in fact clones of yours...
Good to know you're preparung an update with the DME positions correct, great !
Tks, I'll report on the jetways thing as soon as possible.

hlm65

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 02:56:40 pm »
AES reinstalled, cloned jetways gone, FPS OK (were somewhat lower, with cloned jetways):  ;D Thank you again, GREAT SUPPORT !
Enrico