Author Topic: ATR?  (Read 4190 times)

Slymitch

ATR?
« on: July 19, 2012, 12:14:44 pm »
Hi Guys, I was just wondering if you would support the Flight One ATR 72? It would be great to see ground crew unload the ATR with baggage unloaders and hear passengers board/de-board the plane. Stairs would not be needed as the ATR already has steps to climb inside. reason I'm asking is that Virgin Australia here in Australia now use the ATR's, it's be a great implementation. Cheers!  ;D

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: ATR?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 02:17:17 pm »
Use the aircraft editor and make your own configuration file, manual tells you how.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

KenG

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 12:13:59 am »
Bruce,

As stated in other posts GSX does not support left hand side cargo/baggage, so stating use the aircraft editor
and make your own configuration file is not very helpful.

Slymitch,

Virtualy and developers are aware of the left hand issue and we will have to wait to see if they can come up
with something, the problem as I understand it is the default location of push back truck etc.

cheers
Ken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 08:57:20 am »
the problem as I understand it is the default location of push back truck etc.

The push back truck doesn't have anything to do with the loaders. It more like the default starting location of the loader that might change, or the loader should be able to turn around the airplane on its own.

But that's not the biggest issue: it's mainly that we'll have to redo all the loaders/baggage/train animations too, which are the most complex of the whole program. If it was easy, we'd already done.