Author Topic: unable to BUY KLAS / FSX !!!!  (Read 3830 times)

Jetranger

• Jetranger
unable to BUY KLAS / FSX !!!!
« on: July 13, 2012, 10:05:57 pm »
I downloaded KLAS Scenery, into my FSX - and tried for 1.5 hours to purchase this Airport scenery with NO success , both with my PAYPAL account and with a credit card with NO success with either - a pop up keeps coming up about some purchase support in a small green window bar at the top of the screen.  This week, I've purchased an aircraft they JUST FLIGHTs web site and 1 scenery too - without any problems. Also, I purchased some scenery from Pacific Island Simulations , Marshall Islands - PKMJ -  and without any problems. Last month I purchased some Carenado aircraft and Captain Sim products , without any glitches either everything went smooth . Today, I spent 1.5 hours trying to purchase the KLAS Las Vegas Airport scenery for FSX,,, and guess what,,, not much happened but me typing in repeatedly a lot of info again and again only to run into that stupid green support screen again bout 5 times, happened both with PAYPAL and with the use of a Credit Card. Anyway, thought you should know , is all, I'm off to PAC SIM to grab some more Pacific Island Scenery see Yaaa !!!! Jetranger

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: unable to BUY KLAS / FSX !!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 10:20:11 pm »
This "green support message" is not very clear. In any case, we don't process payments, we don't run the sale servers, we don't have your payment details or your credit card data.

It's Esellerate that handles all sales for us. You are not buying from us, you are buying from Esellerate so, any question related how your payment wasn't accepted, has to be directed to Esellerate support at

support@esellerate.net

Give them the email you used for the unsuccessful payment, and they might be able to tell you why your purchase wasn't accepted.

Jetranger

• Jetranger
Re: unable to BUY KLAS / FSX !!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 02:12:12 am »
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:17:02 pm by virtuali »