Author Topic: New FSXBA Hornet  (Read 1152871 times)

Orion

Re: New FSXBA Hornet
« Reply #720 on: April 02, 2015, 10:18:29 pm »
hi, it's me again:)
what thats mean?
http://i62.tinypic.com/rcvntc.jpg
and how fix? (p2d here)
thank you

Quote from: FSX/ESP/P3D SDK
SIMCONNECT_EXCEPTION_UNRECOGNIZED_ID
  Specifies that the client event, request ID, data definition ID, or object ID was not recognized.

All the client events, requests, and data definitions (as well as the object ID) used in the gauge are constants, so the exception may suggest that the gauge may not have initialized properly.  If the FCS isn't functioning properly, try restarting the simulator.  Otherwise it may be an erroneous message.

eagle01

« Reply #721 on: April 03, 2015, 11:10:43 am »
regards to all...
how to solve this problem.

einherz

« Reply #722 on: April 03, 2015, 02:34:38 pm »
hi, it's me again:)
what thats mean?
http://i62.tinypic.com/rcvntc.jpg
and how fix? (p2d here)
thank you

Quote from: FSX/ESP/P3D SDK
SIMCONNECT_EXCEPTION_UNRECOGNIZED_ID
  Specifies that the client event, request ID, data definition ID, or object ID was not recognized.

All the client events, requests, and data definitions (as well as the object ID) used in the gauge are constants, so the exception may suggest that the gauge may not have initialized properly.  If the FCS isn't functioning properly, try restarting the simulator.  Otherwise it may be an erroneous message.
hi, thank you, this i see all time when flight f-18c, mean it popup time by time any time

Azframer

« Reply #723 on: April 03, 2015, 07:58:56 pm »
regards to all...
how to solve this problem.

Find CP_F18_4_N.dds in the folder in your D model texture folder and create a new folder and put that file in it an check it out. That was how I got rid of my blue cockpit problem.

Rick

BTW you might want to check for it in the main texture folder and cut it and paste it into all the C model folders, the C model needs it and the D model it causes the blue cockpit on my computer.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:47:50 pm by Azframer »

hd764jvgd843

« Reply #724 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:52 pm »
Hi Jimi,

have been refining code on the AOA limiters. 'Configuration AOA Limiters' will prevent backflips, 'AOA Limiters due to mach' will keep the bird from spinning out of control at higher altitudes, where G limiters do not work anymore. Overall operations should now be more in compliance with NATOPS than before.

Best regads, Peter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
add/replace into: Pitch_Auto_Trim.xml

<!-- G LIMITER: 7.5 / 5.5 due to loadout -->

(L:FCS_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
(A:G FORCE,G Force) 7.0 &gt; and
(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 2.0 &lt; and
(A:TOTAL WEIGHT,pounds) 44000 &lt; and
(A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) ! and
(A:YOKE Y POSITION, Percent) 10 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:G_LIMITER_7.5_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:G_LIMITER_7.5_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:G_LIMITER_7.5_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:G FORCE,G Force) 7.5 / (&gt;L:G_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:G_LIMIT_RATIO, number) (A:AIRSPEED TRUE, Knots) * (&gt;L:G_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:G_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - -0.9 * (&gt;K:AXIS_ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }
(A:G FORCE,G Force) 7.5 &gt;
        if{ (&gt;K:ELEV_TRIM_DN) } els{  }

(A:G FORCE,G Force) 5.0 &gt; and
(A:TOTAL WEIGHT,pounds) 44000 &gt; and
(A:YOKE Y POSITION, Percent) 10 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:G_LIMITER_5.5_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:G_LIMITER_5.5_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:G_LIMITER_5.5_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:G FORCE,G Force) 5.5 / (&gt;L:G_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:G_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 500 * (&gt;L:G_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:G_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - -0.8 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

<!-- G LIMITER: -3.0 -->

(A:G FORCE,G Force) -2.5 &lt; and
(A:YOKE Y POSITION, Percent) -10 &lt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:G_LIMITER_-3.0_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:G_LIMITER_-3.0_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:G_LIMITER_-3.0_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:G FORCE,G Force) -3.0 / (&gt;L:G_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:G_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 300 * (&gt;L:G_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:G_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - 0.8 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

<!-- Configuration AOA LIMITERS: 35 / 20 due to loadout (tweaked multiplier for altitude) -->

(A:AIRSPEED INDICATED,knots) 250 &lt; and
(A:INDICATED ALTITUDE, feet) 15000 &lt; and
(A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 35 &gt; and
(A:YOKE Y POSITION, Percent) 5 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_35_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_35_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_35_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 35 / (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 3500 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - -0.8 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.7 &lt; and
(A:INDICATED ALTITUDE, feet) 15000 &gt; and
(A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 35 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_35_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_35_ENABLE, enum) }
        if{ (A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 35 / (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 3500 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - -0.6 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

(A:AIRSPEED INDICATED,knots) 250 &lt; and
(A:INDICATED ALTITUDE, feet) 15000 &lt; and
(A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 20 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_20_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_20_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_20_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 20 / (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 2000 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - -0.7 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.7 &lt; and
(A:INDICATED ALTITUDE, feet) 15000 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_20_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_20_ENABLE, enum) }
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 2000 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
        if{ 16383 (L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - -0.5 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

<!-- AOA LIMITERS DUE TO MACH: 0.7 to 0.8: -6 to +20, 0.8 to 0.9: -6 to +15, above 0.9: -6 to +12 -->

(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.7 &gt; and
(A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) -6.0 &lt; and
(A:YOKE Y POSITION, Percent) -5 &lt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_-6.0_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_-6.0_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_-6_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) -6.0 / (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_-6.0_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 600 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_-6.0_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ 16383 (L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) - 0.5 * (&gt;K:ELEVATOR_SET) } els{  }

(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.7 &gt; and
(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.8 &lt; and

(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.8 &gt; and
(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.9 &lt; and
(A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 15 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_15_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_15_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_15_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 15 / (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 1500 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }

(A:AIRSPEED MACH,Mach) 0.9 &gt; and
(A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 12 &gt; and
if{ 1 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_12_ENABLE, enum) } els{ 0 (&gt;L:AOA_LIMITER_12_ENABLE, enum) }
(L:AOA_LIMITER_12_ENABLE, enum) 1 ==
        if{ (A:INCIDENCE ALPHA,Degrees) 12 / (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) } els{  }
        if{ (L:AOA_LIMIT_RATIO, number) 1200 * (&gt;L:AOA_LIMIT_VALUE, number) } els{  }

Orion

« Reply #725 on: April 03, 2015, 11:17:20 pm »
hi, thank you, this i see all time when flight f-18c, mean it popup time by time any time

If you have pitch and yaw authority and control over the flaps, I wouldn't worry about it.  I haven't come across the same issue in my own testing, so I don't really know what's causing it.  The only thing I might suggest is to try disabling other SimConnect based addons (i.e. temporarily rename the exe.xml and dll.xml files, remove the [Trusted] section from the Prepar3D.cfg file and make sure to only allow HornetFCS.dll to run, and to not launch other addons (e.g. vLSO, AI Carriers, Active Sky, etc.)).

Edit: Actually, I think Jimi had both Autoflaps.dll and HornetFCS.dll referenced in the panel.cfg file in the released version.  HornetFCS.dll supersedes Autoflaps.dll and includes much of the same code.  It could be possible that they're conflicting.  Try removing Autoflaps from the panel.cfg and see if that helps.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 11:23:09 pm by Orion »

Kea

« Reply #726 on: April 05, 2015, 10:54:33 pm »
Alternate (clean) textures for RAAF and RCAF repaints now up on my Drive, for those of you who prefer cleaner looking jets. I've just literally scrubbed the dirt off the paints - they're the same serials. Please read the readme for addition/replacement instructions. I've not bothered with alternate textures for Swiss or Finnish aircraft as they always seem to be fairly clean (in online images anyway).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_KeMXMmL3b3bmtIeTh1Skd0dUk/view?usp=sharing

einherz

« Reply #727 on: April 08, 2015, 12:28:11 pm »

If you have pitch and yaw authority and control over the flaps, I wouldn't worry about it.  I haven't come across the same issue in my own testing, so I don't really know what's causing it.  The only thing I might suggest is to try disabling other SimConnect based addons (i.e. temporarily rename the exe.xml and dll.xml files, remove the [Trusted] section from the Prepar3D.cfg file and make sure to only allow HornetFCS.dll to run, and to not launch other addons (e.g. vLSO, AI Carriers, Active Sky, etc.)).

Edit: Actually, I think Jimi had both Autoflaps.dll and HornetFCS.dll referenced in the panel.cfg file in the released version.  HornetFCS.dll supersedes Autoflaps.dll and includes much of the same code.  It could be possible that they're conflicting.  Try removing Autoflaps from the panel.cfg and see if that helps.
hi, thank you, p2d has other politic - no trusted section, just open everything with some unresonable excludes, any way all ok, except cold&dark taileron dancing and this green line

Dman

« Reply #728 on: April 08, 2015, 03:16:11 pm »
I've looked to see if anyone else might have had a similar problem, so forgive me if it's already been answered.. I just updated P3D 2.5 with the third hot fix.. Prior to that the Legacy Hornet (15.1) flew beautifully. Now- after the hot fix, I get a message when flying the Hornet- "FCS Simconnect Exception: Simconnection_Exception_Unrecongized_In"

Like I said, all worked flawlessly before the last P3D Hotfix.. Any ideas?
Thanks guys!

einherz

« Reply #729 on: April 09, 2015, 05:25:22 am »
strange, must be some dll conflict, but i has this messages with x44 hotfix, with 45 doesnt fly yet, i use newest prototype model in this thread

Orion

« Reply #730 on: April 10, 2015, 03:32:35 am »
I'm not sure why that would be the case.  I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with FSX.  P3D is supposed to be backwards compatible with gauges and SimConnect addons that were compiled against the FSX libraries (this is actually their SDK recommended method of creating cross platform addons).  All I can suggest is to make sure you don't have both Autoflaps and HornetFCS in the panel.cfg (you should only have HornetFCS) and if that doesn't help, try disabling other addons that use SimConnect by renaming/removing the dll.xml and exe.xml files and not launching anything else (e.g. vLSO, AI Carriers, Active Sky, etc.).

xmozartx

« Reply #731 on: April 10, 2015, 04:36:34 pm »
@Dman
there is an FSUIPC4 update. try that. ver. 4.939
before i ask my question, let me say that this is a very beautiful bird.
i have these black bars that run along the bottom of the DDI's. and block-out the lower PB labels  any idea's?
edit.
forgot to add, that occasionally while in MP and trapping on a Javier carrier. the NWS will no longer work. the HUD will indicate that the function is active. visually in the cockpit you will see the pedals move, externally the rudders move, but no NWS. i found that you have to cycle through the external views and then the NWS will work.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:47:03 pm by xmozartx »

Starway

« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2015, 07:01:53 pm »
I love the D model.

Is there a paintkit available?

Dman

« Reply #733 on: April 10, 2015, 08:14:14 pm »
Orion.. That fixed it.. I disabled the auto flap gauge in the panel configure...

einherz

« Reply #734 on: April 12, 2015, 11:34:54 am »
thanx guys, i'll do it too, hope flaps will work ok with no autoflaps.dll