Author Topic: ILS info missing  (Read 6147 times)

alfke

ILS info missing
« on: June 23, 2012, 10:24:01 pm »
A couple threads down from this referred to ILS missing. I purchased the 5 Hawaiian airports and noticed that the ILS works fine, but in the world map it does not display the ILS frequency for Lihue, Hilo & Honolulu. Kahului and Kona display ILS info correctly. I ran FSX Airport Scanner to check for duplicates and there were none. Disabling the 3 airports brings back the ILS info. Here are screenshots for Honolulu

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
Re: ILS info missing
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 11:24:03 am »
The Navaid are there, if you need information you can get in map view, look in this picture, just go over with the mouse.

alfke

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 03:54:20 pm »
That's a good workaround, but now I am wondering if this can be corrected?

alfke

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 06:20:01 pm »
That's a good workaround, but now I am wondering if this can be corrected?

Very odd I have not received a response yet...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 11:22:56 am »
Very odd I have not received a response yet...

You have, simbio replied to you. He's the scenery developer for all 5 Hawaii airports.

That reply meant that the navaids are working and are tunable (which can of course be verified by flying the scenery), so the scenery is correct, but due what is likely an FSX bug of the map, they don't show.

The other thread you referred about supposedly missing ILS, turned out to be a problem of the FS Commander program that didn't show ILS so, again, nothing related to the scenery in that case too.

alfke

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 01:49:07 am »
Thanks for replying. I just thought that since 2 of the hawaiian airports displayed the info properly, that it was simply an oversight of the developer team on the remaining three, especially since the ILS info displays correctly when the addon scenery is disabled.