Author Topic: PHNL Version 1.1 udpate  (Read 12523 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
PHNL Version 1.1 udpate
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:22:14 am »
Here's an update for PHNL:

PHNL 1.1 Improvements:

PHNL - Fixed floor marking sign gate 51 50 49

The update also includes all fixes that were released earlier:

Scenery

- Fixed flickering ground lines in the Interisland terminal area

- Some signs for Rwy 4L corrected.

- Fixed some 3d Cars that where hanging above ground

- Several texture improvements and general fixes

- 3d Taxilights lamp stands are no more yellow at night

- Added the Aloha AIR Cargo sign on the Interisland Hangar

- Lots of AFCAD parking improvements: many GA and Military parkings have been added

- Better exclude areas, to improve compatibility with GEX and Megascenery

Update 1.0.3

- Added 3D Approach lights

- Added APCH taxisign for Rwy 4L

Update 1.0.5

- general ground flickering when landing fixed

You can obtain the upgrade by downloading the current PHNL full installer. You can check your installer version when it starts, if you downloaded PHNL after today, May 30th 2012, and your installer version already reads 1.1 or later, you already have the most current version.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:31:24 am by virtuali »

keino333

Re: PHNL Version 1.1 udpate
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 03:02:59 pm »
Umberto,
after downloading and launching I receive the following message (this is repetitive with all three Hawaiian update).

Internal Error: Extract Temporary File: The file "itdownload.dll" was not found

Should I wait till tomorrow for this issue to be corrected?

thx in advance

Keino

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 03:35:37 pm »
The fixed installers will be online very soon. However, there's no need to download them again, if you put the attached file (Unzip it first) in the same folder you are running the installers from, they should work.

christiaan

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 03:38:43 pm »
Have your Airports on FS9 & FSX.

Installed PHNL v.1.07 in November 2011, this was my last FSDT purchase.

Couple of days later installed O'HARE v. 2.0 (up-date version to previously bought airport?)

If I download the new PHNL update Full Installer will this affect O'HARE or other FSDT Airports previously installed.

Also do I need to delete the previous PHNL, and if so is there a special way so that I do not lose the other airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 03:46:09 pm »
I don't understand why you think that installing PHNL will affect your other FSDT airports. If they are not updated, you'll see a message prompting you to update the outdated ones (if there are any)

There's nothing special to do, just download and install the PHNL installer, if there was some special procedure to undertake, we would clearly advised about it.

Uninstalling or not the previous PHNL version shouldn't make any difference, if there was any need to uninstall first, the installer would have told you so. But if you want to uninstall anyway, it won't do any harm.

sticky1202

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 04:36:12 pm »
When you say the PHNL installer, do mean download the FS9 product on the PHNL page just as if I'm purchasing the product new?  ???

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 07:14:00 pm »
That's the only installer we have.

just as if I'm purchasing the product new?

The download doesn't have anything to do with the purchase process. The downloads are on the "Products" page and are always freely available, either for someone wanting to try the product first, or for someone wanting to download the most current version.

The purchase is made either on the Web Store on inside Flight sim using the Addon Manager menu.

The two processes are entirely separate.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:16:14 pm by virtuali »

CoolP

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 12:23:28 pm »
Hi, Umberto.

After updating to 1.1 I get the 'you have an outdated version' popup. Is it too new for the update check?

Edited. I should learn how to read. Hawaiian Vol. 2 1.4 (FSX) triggers the outdated message. Also, I'm referring to FSX, not FS9. Sorry for the confusion. Drinks on me, Umberto.  :-\
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:16:13 pm by CoolP »

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
Re: PHNL Version 1.1 update
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 10:46:04 am »
I am afraid, that i not understand. Where is Update Download?? or full install, again???
So, which frist install step for Honolulu, Hawaii Airport volum 1 or Hawaii Airport volum 2????

Sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PHNL Version 1.1 update
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 11:03:29 am »
I am afraid, that i not understand. Where is Update Download?? or full install, again???

Just download the full installer. We don't need to do updates, since our full installer are always freely available.

The only time it would make sense to do a path, if it's very small compared to the full installer, but this wasn't the case so, if you don't see explicit reference of an Update program to be download, is implicit that you have to download the full installer, which is what we usually do anyway, since it's much easier to keep track of a single file, instead of having to remember to install a base program, download several additional files, install them in sequence, risking doing mistakes, etc.

So, which frist install step for Honolulu, Hawaii Airport volum 1 or Hawaii Airport volum 2????

There are no install "steps", there's only one installer, and it's the full installer, which is the Trial version, which of course would work as full version if you already registered it in your system.