Author Topic: Hawaii Airports Vol1. 1.7 Update  (Read 60639 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Hawaii Airports Vol1. 1.7 Update
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:17:40 am »
Here's an update for the Hawaii Airports Vol.1

Improvements in version 1.7:

PHTO - Fixed Runway distance signs, in FS9 and FSX,
PHTO - Added new Papi and vasi models, like in Hawaii Vol.2

PHLI - Added new Papi and vasi model same Hawaii Vol2

The update also includes all fixes published earlier:

Improvements in version 1.4:

- PHLI: Fixed other misplaced signs

- PHLI/PHTO: Fixed trees appearing on runway on certain conditions

Improvements in version 1.3:

- PHLI: Fixed some problem with textures at Night under (FS9)

- PHLI: Fixed some signs (FSX and FS9)

- PHLI: Improved Firetruck animation in order to solve clashing with other vehicles (FSX)

- PHLI: Fixed Fuel request at parking 23 (FSX)

- PHTO: Added new Photoreal background (FS9)

- PHTO: Improved compatibility with UT USA (FS9)

Fixes in the previous 1.1 update

- PHLI and PHTO: Runway distance Sign fixed (FSX and FS9)

- PHLI and PHTO: Taxiway lights resized at airports (FSX and FS9)

- PHLI and PHTO: Helipads and starting points added Added (FSX and FS9)

- PHLI and PHTO: Fixed Ground Textures bleeding (FSX and FS9)

- PHLI and PHTO: Missing Instrumental procedures restored

- PHTO: AFCAD corrected (FS9)

- PHTO: Added Jetways (FSX)

- PHLI: Correct Hangar door (FSX)

- PHLI and PHTO: Added compatibility files for Ultimate Terrain (FSX and FS9)

The compatibility files for UTUSA (FS9) and UTX (FSX) are installed automatically by the installer if any of those products is found, provided they are installed in their default directories.

If the installer fails to find UT/UTX for any reason, or if you install UT/UTX after Hawaii Airports, there's a folder named "UTUSA_Compatibility" (or "UTX_Compatibility" in FSX) inside the fsdreamteam\Hawaii1 folder, were you can find the files to be manually installed.

If you need to go back to the default scenery, there's also a folder named "Default_Compatibility", which contains files that go with the default scenery.

You can obtain the upgrade by downloading the current Hawaii 1 installer. You can check your installer version when it starts, if you downloaded Hawaii 1 after today, May 30th 2012, and your installer version already reads 1.7 or later, you already have the most current version.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:33:06 am by virtuali »

sticky1202

Re: Hawaii Airports Vol1. 1.7 Update
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 02:16:45 am »
Quick question about the AFCADs. I use ADE9 to edit my AFCAD's. When I run the faulft finder, I usually get a least a few errors, such as hold short node too far from runway etc. Do these errors actually amount to much, or can/should they be ignored? The main reason for asking, is in the most recent updates, the AFCAD's were to have been updated/improved. I am still getting some of these errors. Great work BTW !!!

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 10:59:58 am »
Many fault found by ADE are not real, especially those related to non connected nodes, most of the times they are in fact connected. About the hold short zone distance, check if you are getting AI airplanes stuck there. If not, it means everything's alright.

Wennmacher

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 05:56:13 pm »
Hi,

i downloaded the Hawaii Volume1 installer today and it says Version 1.6 ???
Did i miss something?

Regards
Steffen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 06:17:30 pm »
I'm fairly sure the version which is online now is 1.7.

- Delete the old installer

- Clear your browser cache

- Try downloading again

Wennmacher

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 07:03:18 pm »
I redownloaded Hawaii Vol.1, Vol.2 and PHNL.

Now i have the up to date versions... ?!?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Best regards
Steffen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 10:59:11 pm »
All installers that are online are always updated to the last version so, if you just downloaded, they surely are the latest version.

martinlest

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 10:44:04 pm »
Hi. I have twice today downloaded the installers for (1) Hawaii Vol.1, (2) Hawaii Vol.2 & (3) Honolulu: once from the FSDT website, once from SimMarket. (I have put all this in one post here, rather than ask the same thing in three different threads!). But I get the same 'problem'....

For FS9, Hawaii Vol.1 shows (on the first setup page), v.1.6; Hawaii Vol.2 shows v.1.3 and Honolulu v.1.0.7. Hovering the mouse over the .exe file shows the same file versions as well.

I have gone ahead anyway, bought the three sceneries and activated them successfully in FS9. (I haven't tried FSX as yet). But I would of course like to have the latest updates. How do I get v.1.7; 1.4 & 1.1, repectively, please?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:58:08 pm by martinlest »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 01:07:28 pm »
For FS9, Hawaii Vol.1 shows (on the first setup page), v.1.6; Hawaii Vol.2 shows v.1.3 and Honolulu v.1.0.7. Hovering the mouse over the .exe file shows the same file versions as well.

Are you aware you are replying to a 5-years old thread ? In any case, as I've said in 2012, the installers that are posted online are always updated, so you cannot go wrong downloading them.

However, the FSX and the FS9 versions won't necessarily have the same version number so yes, 1.6, 1.3 and 1.0.7 ARE the latest version of Hawaii 1, 2 and PHNL in FS9.

martinlest

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 03:51:12 pm »
Are you aware you are replying to a 5-years old thread?

Yes. Is that a problem? My question was the same as in the older thread. I could have started a new thread on the same subject I suppose..

..yes, 1.6, 1.3 and 1.0.7 ARE the latest version of Hawaii 1, 2 and PHNL in FS9.

OK, thanks. This is the FS9 forum however and the latest version numbers mentioned at the top of this thread are therefore not correct. So you can probably see why I posted the question?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 03:54:55 pm by martinlest »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 09:52:45 am »
OK, thanks. This is the FS9 forum however and the latest version numbers mentioned at the top of this thread are therefore not correct. So you can probably see why I posted the question?

Well, it's simply happened that, in 5 years, nobody ever noticed (or bothered) the posted thread in the FS9 section it's just a copy of the FSX one so, the version don't match because they don't, but the fixes are valid, those for FS9, of course.

You should really keep in mind the general rule for FSDT:

All download links on the site are always the most updated version.

Usually, there are no patches, and even if there are, the Full installer is always kept updated to always include all fixes.

If you just keep in mind this, you won't have to worry about checking installer versions, anymore. The reason for this is that, since the only installer we have is the Trial version, and the Trial version can be unlocked into a Full version with your Serial Number, there are no other downloads and, you don't have to go through the cumbersome process of finding patches, safekeeping your installer, etc, which is what happens with products with no freely available installer.

This is what the Products page of the site says too:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html

Products

On this page, there are Download links for all our products. They are all Trial versions, that can be unlocked into full versions by using the Serial Number found on your purchase receipt. There's no separate "full" version download, the below links are the links to the only installers available, use them in all cases: if you want to simply Try our product, if you just purchased it and haven't installed it yet, or if you need to Reinstall after a system upgrade.