Author Topic: Hawaii Airports Vol2. 1.4 Update  (Read 17446 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Hawaii Airports Vol2. 1.4 Update
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:24:38 am »
Here's an update for the Hawaii Airports Vol.2

Improvements in version 1.4:

PHOG - Fixed floor marking at dusk and night in FSX
PHKO - Night textures in FSX and FS9

The update also includes all fixes published earlier:

PHOG

- Vertical signs problems fixed
- Problems with some Gate numbers fixed
- Sugar Mill for Procedure Smoke Stack Visul RWY 02 re-enabled
- Some textures corrections
- Corrected animation in the Helicopter Hangar
- Jetways fixed
- Ground Bleeding fixed
- Improved AFCAD
- Added refueling parking
- Change of roof colors happening on August 1st don't require an FSX restart anymore

PHKO

- AFCAD Improved
- Added new buildings in the South area
- Added refueling parking

You can obtain the upgrade by downloading the current Hawaii 2 installer. You can check your installer version when it starts, if you downloaded Hawaii 2 after today, May 30th 2012, and your installer version already reads 1.4 or later, you already have the most current version.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:29:06 am by virtuali »

johndrago

Re: Hawaii Airports Vol2. 1.4 Update
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:30:36 pm »
Hi Umberto,

For HA1 and HA2 updates, do we just use the latest installers to overwrite?  We don't need to uninstall before the updtates, correct?

Thanks,

John

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:31:17 pm »
You can uninstall or not, it shouldn't make any difference.

CoolP

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 01:18:45 pm »
Thanks for the update.  :) Vol. 2 1.4 gives me the outdated popup in the Addon Manager.

johndrago

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 10:30:05 pm »
Thanks for the update.  :) Vol. 2 1.4 gives me the outdated popup in the Addon Manager.

I just ran the HA2 installer to get the latest version, and I too received the following message:  "you have an outdated version of FSDreamteam Hawaiian Airports Volume 2."  Please download the latest version at...  when starting FSX.

I ran the installer a second time to make sure, but I still get the message. It was fine prior to running the update.

Please advise.

Thanks,

John
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:59:03 pm by johndrago »

CoolP

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 10:55:24 pm »
I guess there's not much to worry about. If I'm correct, Umberto explained somewhere else that the check may also respond 'outdated' if you're too current in the eyes of the checking routine. I hope my mind doesn't trick me on that statement.  :o

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 04:35:30 pm »
Yes, "outdated" doesn't really mean much, it really means "different from what I'm instructed to check" so, if you are SURE you have the current version of the Hawaii installer, then don't worry, you have the most current version, it's just something that might need to be updated on the server.

The issue is, we run several mirrors in parallel for redundancy, they might have gone out of synch for some reason, you might have got the outdated server (the installer checks at random which one to use), and got that message. It will go away soon enough as soon as I've check all the mirrors.

ferondoe

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 05:35:03 pm »
Hello!
I manage to activate a Honolulu, Hawaii1 but I can not activate Hawaii2 I have this message "Error eSellerate - Serial number 25001 not found, you probably just Placed the order at least please wait 15 minutes to update servers". This is already the fourth time I test without success.
Could someone help me!
regards
Marty

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 06:19:20 pm »
I manage to activate a Honolulu, Hawaii1 but I can not activate Hawaii2 I have this message "Error eSellerate - Serial number 25001 not found, you probably just Placed the order at least please wait 15 minutes to update servers". This is already the fourth time I test without success.

That error means you entered your Serial wrong. Be sure it's exactly as the purchase receipt. Don't confuse the letter "O" with the number "0" and vice-versa, and be sure you selected Hawaii1 before registering because, a correct serial for another product won't work either.

ferondoe

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 06:59:41 pm »
Saw what was an O instead of a zero thank you very much!
regards
Marty