Author Topic: GSX 1.5  (Read 4721 times)

december1768

GSX 1.5
« on: May 18, 2012, 06:50:49 pm »
I haven't seen any other messages about this, so I'm assuming this is a problem that only I have, but...

After installing GSX 1.5, I hit the customize ground traffic button and I'm put in slew mode. However, I no markers over the ground vehicles and when I try to use the ground commands (i.e. F1, F4 or even Y), nothing happens. I need to close the edit function from the GSX menu on the menu bar, and then get out of slew to go back to the sim. Does this make any sense to anyone? Is anyone else having this problem? I must be doing something wrong, but from what I've read in the manual, I have no idea what that might be.

I have both FSX and Prepar3D installed, but GSX only installed in FSX.

Any help would be appreciated.
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 1.5
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 08:52:19 pm »
No, nobody of course ever reported this so yes, it's a problem only you have right now.

From your description of the problem, it looks like some files on your system are updated to the current version, and some aren't. Which is usually not possible, since the installer obviously updates everything.

Try first to uninstall and reinstall GSX, using the Full installer, don't use an old installer, if you are not sure what version you have, download it again.

december1768

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 08:56:51 pm »
Great, thanks, I do that, and thanks for the quick reply!
Bill

richiebacardi

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 03:33:53 am »
I had this same issue. Uninstalled and re-installed and everything is good

Thank you