FSDreamTeam forum
April 24, 2014, 11:21:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GSX Released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gray buildings, and jetways  (Read 1544 times)
Delta763

« on: April 23, 2012, 02:44:45 AM »

I'm running FS9, and I've downloaded KFLL and tried to install. I keep getting the same results. Gray buildings, and jetways while it's in trial mode. Once I activate it, the buildings just plain disappear, and the jetways stay, but are still gray.
I have tried uninstall twice, and it's the same result each time. I also have made sure that before I start the install, that I disable the firewall. Any help is greatly appreciated!
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:15:45 AM »

Are you sure you downloaded the full installer, and not the update ? Also, check you don't have Autogen set to zero, because it might cause problems with objects disappearing.

Fsdreamteam official Facebook page
Delta763

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 02:50:03 AM »

Autogen is set to dense. I made sure that I had the full download, and didn't confuse it with the update download. Still not working right!
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »

I'm sorry, but the only possible explanation then, is there's a problem with graphic memory. You might have too many addons installed and exhausted or corrupted VRAM.

Try to lower the Max Texture size slider one notch.

Fsdreamteam official Facebook page
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: