FSDreamTeam forum
September 20, 2014, 06:54:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KIAH has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gray buildings, and jetways  (Read 1670 times)
Delta763

« on: April 23, 2012, 02:44:45 AM »

I'm running FS9, and I've downloaded KFLL and tried to install. I keep getting the same results. Gray buildings, and jetways while it's in trial mode. Once I activate it, the buildings just plain disappear, and the jetways stay, but are still gray.
I have tried uninstall twice, and it's the same result each time. I also have made sure that before I start the install, that I disable the firewall. Any help is greatly appreciated!
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:15:45 AM »

Are you sure you downloaded the full installer, and not the update ? Also, check you don't have Autogen set to zero, because it might cause problems with objects disappearing.

Delta763

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 02:50:03 AM »

Autogen is set to dense. I made sure that I had the full download, and didn't confuse it with the update download. Still not working right!
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »

I'm sorry, but the only possible explanation then, is there's a problem with graphic memory. You might have too many addons installed and exhausted or corrupted VRAM.

Try to lower the Max Texture size slider one notch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: