Author Topic: Cloud9-Orlando Crash on Start  (Read 16661 times)

bossmiranda

Cloud9-Orlando Crash on Start
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:11:26 am »
Hello,i need some help here please,i have already installed Cloud9-Orlando v1.1 and second the latest addon manager since i have GSX,i don`t know what`s happen but,everytime i start or try to start a fly in KMCO with Cloud9,first for 1 or 2 second i don`t see the buildings,and when the buildings appear boom,crash and the common error message appear and re-start.I try install,desinstall,re-start the PC,A/V off,at the end i try everything and nothing  :'(,can someone help me or have the solution please and thanks.

I7 2600K @ 4.3GHz
Asus P8P67 Deluxe
Power Supply 1000w
12GB Memory
Liquid Cooling System
2x Nvidia GForce 285OC
500GB x2 Raid Hard Disc
Window 7 64b Ultimate
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:19:58 am by bossmiranda »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cloud9-Orlando Crash on Start
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 12:20:57 pm »
Just be sure you download and install the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager after the scenery.

bossmiranda

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 02:14:24 am »
Hello and thanks for reply,yes a have AM 2.9.0.2,and i installed it after the KMCO and nothing,any others ideas please!! :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:38:50 am »
What do you mean with "nothing" ? Please clarify exactly your problem, and indicate *exactly* what error message (if any) you see.

bossmiranda

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 07:46:09 am »
Hello,i mean it crash on start and only with Cloud9-KMCO,i desable all others addon just in case and anyway crash,i think its something with the registry maybe,and the error message is "Fatal Error Occured" and the second "Microsoft Flight X Needs to Re-start",TIPS PLEASE!!Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 10:32:01 am »
That error seems to indicate the problem is not the scenery but, most likely, an AI airplane with missing/corrupted texture, which appears a KMCO only (at least, of the airports you tried)

bossmiranda

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 09:15:10 am »
Thanks for reply,i turn off the AI,i delete all FSDT and Cloud9 software and files including the registry,i turn off all the scenery in the FSX library and and install the Cloud9 fresh and anyways crash when the buildings appears,i dont know what else to do ???,im very angry because this is one of my favorite and i paid for it,so its ok am done and thanks for you help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 10:48:20 am »
If you reinstall KMCO, it's best if you install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX after it.

bossmiranda

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 05:26:28 am »
I already do that 5 times,doesn`t work,and now i notice that i have the same problem with the FSDT scenerys too,i try some trials and crash too,i don`t know why or how but the GSX is the only one who works fine.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:02:29 am by bossmiranda »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 12:12:59 pm »
If GSX doesn't crash, that would clearly indicate the problem is nothing related to the Addon Manager or Couatl of their installation, otherwise GSX would surely not work, since it's the one that used them most estensively.

If you are getting crashes with other sceneries, it's possible some textures or AI textures are missing or corrupted in your FSX install, because a scenery attracts AI airplanes and sometimes might use default textures, while GSX use entirely its own textures so, it doesn't depends on missing/corrupted default textures.

We might have a better idea of the crash, if you go into the Windows Event Viewer, under the Admin Tools section of the Windows Control Panel. In the Application log, all your crashes are being recorded and, if you look for an FSX crash, its Details should give more information about what FSX module crashed.

bossmiranda

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:31 am »
Hello Umberto and thanks for your help but,my problem continue,for AI i use SkaI Traffic and i restore all the folders of it,and i restore the texture,gauges,effect,ect...of the FSX just in case and still crash,i check the log but i never see anything about the FSX,maybe i don`t know how to look,any others tips

bossmiranda

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 08:00:10 am »
Hello,no more help for me!! :( :( :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 10:47:48 am »
I'm sorry, but can't reproduce the problem: installed KMCO as indicated by our website (first the installer, then the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX, since KMCO doesn't have an FSDT installer), and there are obviously no crashes, which I was quite sure of, because nobody else reported it.

Check your AI, most likely you have a corrupted/missing texture for an AI that appears only at KMCO. Using SkAI ( which are made for FS9 ) is not a good idea in FSX, they cause lots of problems.

In any case, it's confirmed the problem doesn't have anything to do with Cloud9 KMCO.

bossmiranda

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 10:24:21 pm »
Hello again,I uninstall the SKAI file by file and nothing still crash,I erase everything from FSDT even in the XML file and the registry,I do a fresh install of KMCO and the Addon Manager,the same problem occurred,It is ironic that without the Addon Manager everything is fine,but of course exept that the buildings are not visible,until I install the Addon Manager and again crash,I am really frustrated because I want to buy more FSDT scenerys and none work for me,if you have any other tips it`s welcome.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 10:27:13 pm »
You can install any other FSDT scenery, since they are all available in Trial. If you are still getting a similar crash, even on another FSDT scenery, this might be an indication how what's wrong with your system.