Author Topic: GSX and FS2CREW  (Read 8649 times)

ericdfs

GSX and FS2CREW
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:22:33 pm »
Hello,

I use as many of us I think, FS2Crew (vocal version) for the PMDG 737 NGX.

It is therefore possible to ask the ground services to prepare the aircraft for the startup and pushback. And they run, pushing the aircraft but without a truck and a somewhat chaotic when the taxiways are specific.

My question is,

Is it possible in the future to see teams "FS2Crew" and "FSDT" collaborate in order to meet the actions of these two software so you can order directly through FS2Crew ground actions of the GSX pushback truck ?

Sorry for my pitiful English  and thank you in advance for your response.

E.D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and FS2CREW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:34:58 pm »
Already discussed several other times on the forum, we'll have an API access in the future, so any 3rd party addon might interface with GSX. This will happen when the program will be reasonably stable and complete with all its features. Right now, is still something that is progressing daily...

xfxian

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:44:42 pm »
Thanks for the statement!

I'm looking forward to buy GSX as soon as I can use it integrated with FS2Crew Voice, too.

kevinfirth

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 11:11:24 am »
Bump
Is there any news on an API please? :)
K

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 11:37:51 am »
As I've said in my last message:

This will happen when the program will be reasonably stable and complete with all its features. Right now, is still something that is progressing daily...

We are still missing features, some of them being major AND affecting the user interface like entirely new services (so they would have an effect on 3rd party addons) and we are still updating it so, nothing has really changed from my last reply.

There's also an addon ( MCE ) that figured it out to interface with GSX and control it without having an API to call (it intercepts the handle of the GSX menu windows) so, it's not that without an API, 3rd party devs can't do anything.

kevinfirth

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 08:55:42 pm »
Thanks for the update Umberto, great product, great support :)
Am looking forward to how GSX develops even more :)
K

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 01:21:03 pm »
We have opened a section for developers in this forum, and would like to hear their suggestions:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7585.0