Author Topic: FSX don't start after installation  (Read 6705 times)

Rolf

FSX don't start after installation
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:31:34 pm »
Hi, i downloaded the trial-version of the Zurich scenery for FSX. After the installation my FSX don't start and end with an fatal error. I work with Windows Vista 32bit, Nvidia GTS 8800 320 MB, Intel Dual Core 6700 and 3 GB ram. Thanks for your help.
Rolf

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: FSX don't start after installation
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:50:12 pm »
You have other Add-on installed on same area? or payware aircraft with modules custom?

Rolf

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:03:01 pm »
Hi Alessandro, yes i have the following addons installed:
Level-D 767, Wilco PIC Airbus Vol.1 Deluxe Edition, Wilco B737 PIC, CLS DC 10, Leonardo Fly the mad dog MD82,
FS Global 2008 and Flight Thales 1 Missions Pack and of course the Service Pack 1 of the FSX.
Rolf

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:27:03 pm »
Hi Alessandro, yes i have the following addons installed:
Level-D 767, Wilco PIC Airbus Vol.1 Deluxe Edition, Wilco B737 PIC, CLS DC 10, Leonardo Fly the mad dog MD82,
FS Global 2008 and Flight Thales 1 Missions Pack and of course the Service Pack 1 of the FSX.
Rolf

Ok for the moment rename on your root of fsx the file bglmanx.dll on bglmanx.back and FSX start again. I send you on next hour a private message to try to resolve the problem.

Alessandro.

Rolf

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 07:36:02 pm »
Thank you for you fast answer, i have deinstalled the Zurich scenery, incl. the bglmanx.dll file and the FSX don't start up again. I must make an complet new installation of the FSX. After new installation the FSX starts again (without your Zurich scenery).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 10:13:24 pm »
There was absolutely no need to reinstall FSX again.

You probably had another module in conflict. It should have been quite easy to see which one was, by disabling one by one in the DLL.XML config file, there's a switch exactly for that purpose.