Author Topic: KLAX V2 activated error  (Read 5848 times)

lecaptain

KLAX V2 activated error
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:03:50 am »
I purchased buy on the web fs9 KLAS and KLAX together as same time today , Apr 15,2012. I installed KLAS and activated ok.
 And then I installed and activate KLAX V2 -fs9 ( with Serial received via email ) but it gave me a error message :

eSellerate ERROR -25001 Serial Number not found, you probably just placed the order please wait at least 15 minutes to update servers.

Until now ( over 6 hrs) , I still cannot activate KLAX on my PC .

What can i do now? Help me...

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:12:02 am by lecaptain »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX V2 activated error
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:52:31 pm »
First, there's no need to post the same message both on the forum and via email, since it needlessly force us to reply twice.

As you have already been replied via email, that error simply means you entered your serial wrong.

- Be sure you entered it right. Enter it exactly as it is listed on your purchase receipt, including hyphens. Don't change anything, respect upper/lower case (it's usually all upper case) and don't confuse the letter "O" with the number "0" and vice-versa.

- Be sure you are selecting the correct product BEFORE choosing the "Register Serial" menu.

- Don't confuse FSDT KLAX with Cloud9 KLAX.

lecaptain

Re: KLAX V2 activated error
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 02:25:53 am »

I successfully activated KLAX V2 now !
I probably made a little mistake : Instead of type the serial number manually by keyboard, I used copy and paste function .

Thanks for reply me.