Author Topic: nothing show up in FSNav  (Read 4178 times)

rrwhaley

nothing show up in FSNav
« on: May 12, 2008, 02:00:03 pm »
Love the KORD airport, upgraded.

Need help. When I make a flight. I use FSnav, but I can not get FSNav to show parking spaces, and I can not get ILS rwy, or approach. I can not even highlight KORD and move it over to (right) to put in the flight. I was reading the others post and got lost and totally mess up. What can I do?

Ron

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: nothing show up in FSNav
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 05:12:06 pm »
Well, first and foremost, we would like to point out that O'Hare is surely guaranteed to work with FS9. Do the parking spaces appears in FS9 (I guess so) ? If they don't appear just in FSNav, than it should be more a question regarding FSNav.

I can only guess that FSNav reads an AFCAD file. Since, starting with 1.1, we are supplying two AFCADs, one for just the approaches, and another for everything else (so people can tweak or replace that one without having to worry about losing the approaches), perhaps FSNav got confused and instead of loading the normal AFCAD with parking stands, ILS, and all the rest, loaded the other one, that only contains approaches.

You can verify if this is the case, by renaming the KORD_APPR.BGL file to anything else than .BGL, and see if it works.

Ed Lin

Re: nothing show up in FSNav
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 07:39:46 pm »
This worked for me as the option to add KORD as a destination airport in FSNavigator was greyed out until I renamed the APPR_KORD.BGL (actual name in FS9 -- previous post is a typo) to APPR_KORDBGL.old.  I also had to rerun the FSNav database creator.  THEN, launch flight simulator and voila, the problem was corrected.

8)