Author Topic: Nice but....  (Read 11492 times)

IndyFlyer

Re: Nice but....
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 05:17:20 am »
sir call me dumb..but AI..I have none...everything is set to zero...at least i think so...No traffic at all. no stac. aircrft at all...No please dont think im down grading the sen..casuse its GREAT! very well done..I just wish I could get better frames.

Matt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Nice but....
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 01:22:01 pm »
Sorry, but with 0 AI, something must be very wrong with your system.

Nobody complained about bad fps, if you read other's opinion and a couple of review we got, the first thing everyone usually notice about this scenery, it's the low impact on fps, considering its size/quality.

Also, I've read in a previous message you wrote, that you found this problem after you spent money on it.

Haven't you realized the scenery comes as a Trial ? As indicated on the FAQ Page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

The Demo doesn't have an expiration date. It's possible to use it for an unlimited number of times, just not more than a few minutes each time. This way, it's possible to evaluate the product by making tweaks on the system, upgrades, at everyone's pace.

There was plenty of time to evaluate your purchase: if the fps were too low for your system, why you purchased it in the first place ?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:27:28 pm by virtuali »