Author Topic: GSX CRASHING WHEN RELEASING BRAKES FOR PUSHBACK  (Read 2735 times)

Colhill

GSX CRASHING WHEN RELEASING BRAKES FOR PUSHBACK
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:20:11 pm »
Myself and a number of my VATSAF members have your GSX installed and airport scenery for Durban, South Africa which we purchased.

We are finding that if we are parked at the A gates with jetways and release the brakes for pushback, we get the following message
"The addon(unknown) is causing the Couati scripting engine to restart. Please download and install the latest standalone addon manager"
GSX then closes down.

However, if we park at B, with no jetways, releasing the brakes works. I have also tested C, which only has 2 jetways at the back of the airport,
and this works as well. A, which is in front of the main terminal building has 12 jetways.

A little while back, I downloaded the standalone addon manager from your website and this seemed to make matters worse and I had to uninstall and reinstall.

Any suggestions as to what could be causing this?     

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX CRASHING WHEN RELEASING BRAKES FOR PUSHBACK
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:44:55 pm »
That sounds like an error in the scenery AFCAD. Please identify the scenery precisely and, if possible, post its AFCAD here (if it's a commercial scenery, you might have to ask permission to the developer first).

Colhill

Re: GSX CRASHING WHEN RELEASING BRAKES FOR PUSHBACK
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 09:54:48 pm »
Thank you for your prompt reply. It is a commercial product from a local developer. I will send him an email and see what he has to say.
I will get back to you.