Author Topic: just bought GSX  (Read 3543 times)

Dvir shany

just bought GSX
« on: September 24, 2012, 03:35:37 pm »
Hello fallows,
i have just bought the GSX and it's great, i just have a copule of question.
1. how can i do that my gate will by customize when texing to the gate after arrival? without a follow me car?

2. i use to do my pushback with voice with fs2crew, is there any way for me to make this together using voice? will if not will it be in the very near future?

thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: just bought GSX
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 03:53:59 pm »
1. how can i do that my gate will by customize when texing to the gate after arrival? without a follow me car?

Don't understand the question, could you be more clear ?

2. i use to do my pushback with voice with fs2crew, is there any way for me to make this together using voice? will if not will it be in the very near future?

Not right now, because we would need to do some kind of API to allow 3rd party access to GSX. This is something that will eventually come in the future, after we finish GSX with all its planned functions.

However, I believe there's another product called MCE which has voice commands, that managed to interface with GSX without our assistance.

Dvir shany

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 05:30:57 pm »
thanks, great suport here!, disregard for questions N1.
where can i download update for GSX? and is there one? thanks!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 05:41:06 pm »
Live updates come when you launch the simulator, but there hasn't been one recently.  You're probably current.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Dvir shany

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 05:49:30 pm »
thank you.